Cancun International Airport VIP Lounge Access
Relax in comfort as you wait for your flight in the VIP Business Lounge of Cancun International Airport. Drink a refreshing beverage, grab a snack and check your e-mail with free Wi-Fi.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Relax in a comfortable environment while you wait for your flight
- Catch up on work or simply relax
- Enjoy a drink and a snack
- Check emails with free Wi-Fi
DescriptionEnjoy every last minute of your vacation as you await your departing flight in the VIP Business Lounge of Cancun International Airport (CUN). Located at Terminal 2 and Terminal 3 of Cancun airport, the lounges provide a wide variety of amenities and services such as an open bar, snacks, and free Wi-Fi, among others. You will also have a concierge service available for a more personalized service. You will have the chance to catch up on work, call home, read a magazine, drink a beverage or just treat yourself with some quiet time, while you wait for your departing flight in a comfortable area instead of spending more than an hour sitting in an uncomfortable place. The VIP Lounge is located in Terminal 2 and Terminal 3, after the security checkpoint, and is open from 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
IncludesOpen bar for soft drinks, juices and alcoholic beverages Snacks and appetizers Private restrooms Charging outlets for mobile phones and laptops Concierges service Wifi Access Flight information monitor Printing services Domestic and international phone calls To-Go food and beverage service Optional gratuities
- Please note that the maximum time that can be spent in the lounge is 3 hours for international flights and 2 hours for domestic flights
- Visitors must be considerate of other guests' comfort
- The Business Lounge have no obligation to announce flights and shall not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting from any visitor or accompanying guests failing to board their flight(s)
- The Business Lounge may refuse lounge entry if the visitor is not sober or likely to upset other lounge users
- Access is subject to space availability
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages (for adults of 18+ years) is at the discretion of each visitor and is fully prohibited for minors
- Beverages and food may only be consumed within this lounge and may not be taken outside this facility due to airport regulations
- All items, electronic equipment, and luggage without supervision for more than 20 minutes will be reported to airport security due to airport regulations
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bongo Night Clubs Tour with Open Bar
Experience the vibrant nightlife of Cancun on a 6-hour clubs and bars tour, and enjoy skip-the-line privileges at 3 top-rated clubs. Party all night at the Congo Bar, Señor Frog´s, and Coco Bongo in the company of the wildest party team you’ll ever meet.7 Reviews