Chichén Itzá All-Inclusive with Hubiku Cenote & Valladolid
The charms of the Yucatán are at your fingertips on this full-day tour. Visit the Chichén Itzá archaeological site, swim a serene cenote and more.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Relax with convenient hotel transportation
- Appreciate Mayan history with this comprehensive tour
- Visit to Valladolid
- Enjoy a small breakfast on the bus
- Swim at the gran cenote Hubiku
- Explore breathtaking UNESCO-listed Chichén Itzá one of the 7 wonders of the world
- Eat a delicious Mexican buffet at Hubiku´s restaurant
- Taste tequilla in Don Tadeo
- Experience insightful commentary by guide with expertise in archaeology
DescriptionHead into the dense jungles of the Yucatán as you begin this 12-hour program. Stop at the Hubiku cenote, a cavernous freshwater pool in a light-filled limestone cave and enjoy a swim. Dry off over a buffet lunch of typical Mayan dishes and then hop back on the bus for the last leg of the drive to Chichén Itzá. This dense and sprawling archaeological site features excavated ruins and well-preserved temples. After touring the ruins, board the bus, where an open bar offers the perfect refreshment after sightseeing in the heat. The final stop is the quiet colonial city of Valladolid, where the pastel walls of shops and restaurants provide a colorful backdrop for photos.
IncludesBuffet of traditional foods and drinks at s restaurant in Hubiku Round trip-transportation by luxury bus Continental breakfast and drinks on the bus Professional bilingual guide Service aide on the bus during the tour Visit to Chichén Itzá and the Hubiku cenote Entrance fees Lifejackets Lockers Video camera use fee in Chichén Itzá Local tax fee of $25 per adult and $5 per child
- Children must pay the appropriate fee
- The use of video cameras or tripods is not allowed
- Please remember to bring your ID, camera, sun protection, a change of clothing, spending money, swimwear, and a towel
- Lifejackets and lockers are not included but can be rented at an additional fee
- Please note that effective from February 1, 2019 until December 31, 2019 all visitors to Chichen Itza will need to pay a local tax of $25 USD. This amount is subject to change for bookings in 2020.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Tulum: Mayan Culture & Cenote Half-Day Excursion
Tulum National Park is an ideal location to see Maya archeological ruins and experience the Riviera Maya. This tour saves you the hassle of getting there from Playa del CFrom MX$946.11
Coco Bongo Nightclub
The most amazing nightclub in Cancun, Coco Bongo is waiting!From MX$3,416.03
Tulum, Coba, & Cenote: Full-Day Tour
Walk through Tulum and Coba, the most impressive Mayan archaeological sites in the area. Swim in a natural sinkhole with turquoise waters. Learn about Mayan culture while18 ReviewsFrom MX$1,325.90
Cenote River: Snorkeling & Paddleboarding Tour
Enjoy paddleboarding and snorkeling through the beautiful cenote river on this 2.5-hour tour from Tulum. Admire the wide variety of aquatic life breeding in the mangroveFrom MX$1,158.50
Riviera Maya: Snorkeling and Jungle Mayan Adventure
Have an action-packed day including snorkeling in a cenote, rappeling and ziplining above the stunning Mayan jungle.From MX$1,911.53
Jungle Road Adventure
All top activities inclusive package! The one and only off-road adventure tour in Cancun! Awesome spots to visit, Mayan ruins, zip lines, atv´s, swim in the Mayan jungle10 ReviewsFrom MX$3,649.28
- Best Seller
Chichén Itzá, Ik Kil Cenote & Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
Tour the impressive archaeological complex of Chichén Itzá and discover a ceremonial center of the Maya civilization. Then, go to the sacred sinkhole of Ik Kil and end410 ReviewsFrom MX$888.57
Coba: Mayan Ruins and Cenote Tour from Riviera Maya
Explore the history of the ancient Mayan civilization on a full-day tour to the archaeological site of Coba. Learn how the Mayan people live today, enjoy a tasty lunch, a1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,525.36
Coba, Tulum and Aldea Maya Ruins with Cenote Trip
Discover the mysteries of the Mayans during an immersive guided tour that takes you deep into the Coba and Tulum ruins. After your exploration of the ancient cities, youFrom MX$1,911.53
Isla Mujeres: Snorkel with Open Bar and Buffet
An unforgettable day on board a modern catamaran across the Caribbean sea with snorkeling, an open bar and buffet lunch included.4 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44