Chichén Itzá All-Inclusive with Hubiku Cenote & Valladolid
The charms of the Yucatán are at your fingertips on this full-day tour. Visit the Chichén Itzá archaeological site, swim a serene cenote and more.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Relax with convenient hotel transportation
- Appreciate Mayan history with this comprehensive tour
- Visit to Valladolid
- Enjoy a small breakfast on the bus
- Swim at the gran cenote Hubiku
- Explore breathtaking UNESCO-listed Chichén Itzá one of the 7 wonders of the world
- Eat a delicious Mexican buffet at Hubiku´s restaurant
- Taste tequilla in Don Tadeo
- Experience insightful commentary by guide with expertise in archaeology
DescriptionHead into the dense jungles of the Yucatán as you begin this 12-hour program. Stop at the Hubiku cenote, a cavernous freshwater pool in a light-filled limestone cave and enjoy a swim. Dry off over a buffet lunch of typical Mayan dishes and then hop back on the bus for the last leg of the drive to Chichén Itzá. This dense and sprawling archaeological site features excavated ruins and well-preserved temples. After touring the ruins, board the bus, where an open bar offers the perfect refreshment after sightseeing in the heat. The final stop is the quiet colonial city of Valladolid, where the pastel walls of shops and restaurants provide a colorful backdrop for photos.
IncludesBuffet of traditional foods and drinks at s restaurant in Hubiku Round trip-transportation by luxury bus Continental breakfast and drinks on the bus Professional bilingual guide Service aide on the bus during the tour Visit to Chichén Itzá and the Hubiku cenote Entrance fees Lifejackets Lockers Video camera use fee in Chichén Itzá Local tax fee of $25 per adult and $5 per child
- Children must pay the appropriate fee
- The use of video cameras or tripods is not allowed
- Please remember to bring your ID, camera, sun protection, a change of clothing, spending money, swimwear, and a towel
- Lifejackets and lockers are not included but can be rented at an additional fee
- Please note that effective from February 1, 2019 until December 31, 2019 all visitors to Chichen Itza will need to pay a local tax of $25 USD. This amount is subject to change for bookings in 2020.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Aktun Chen: Caves, Cenote and Zip Line Expedition
The Aktun Chen Expedition brings you to the heart of the Riviera Maya jungle for a day of adventure and interaction with nature. You can zipline, snorkel and become a “From MX$1,911.53
Two-Reef Snorkeling Experience from Cancun
Enjoy a half-day snorkeling adventure from Cancun, exploring the second-longest coral barrier reef on the planet. Visit two spectacular reef sites.1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,332.28
Jungle Tour Aquaworld
The Jungle Tour is Cancun’s signature snorkel tour - no one does it better than at Aquaworld!From MX$1,351.58
From Cancún and the Riviera Maya: Xcaret Park
Experience the traditions of the Mayans in Mexico at Xcaret Park. Journey into the Mayan jungle, swim in underground rivers and see a night show at the archaeological ruiFrom MX$2,799.52
Private Bird Watching in Cancun
Not many people realize that The Riviera Maya more specifically Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve is a great spot for bird watching. Along with a knowledgeable birding guide,1 ReviewsFrom MX$8,688.75
Royal Garrafon Park Isla Mujeres Day Trip from Cancun
Snorkel among colorful reef gardens at Garrafon Park on a 8-hour tour from Cancun. Cross the Caribbean Sea to Isla Mujeres, and spend hours making use of facilities such8 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
From Cancún: Day Trip to Las Coloradas and Ek Balam
See the amazing pink lakes of Las Coloradas and the Mayan ruins of Ek Balam on a day trip from Cancún. Get back to nature in the mangrove forests of the Rio Lagartos bio10 ReviewsFrom MX$2,876.94
Tulum, Cenote and Playa del Carmen Full-Day Tour from Cancun
Discover 3 jewels of the Mexican Caribbean on a full-day tour from Cancun. Visit the Mayan ruins of Tulum, swim in a natural sinkhole and end the day with a walk on the s19 ReviewsFrom MX$1,075.67
Coba Maya Ville Full-Day Tour
Discover the history and culture of the Maya civilization on this full-day tour form Cancun/Riviera Maya. Visit the archaeological site of Coba, see the Nohoch Muul pyramFrom MX$2,490.78
Playa del Carmen: Mayan Underworld Explorer Tour
Discover the sacred underground rivers and caves of the ancient Mayans on an explorer tour from Playa del Carmen. Enter the caves in the jungle to swim and look at the ot2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,255.04