Coba Maya Ville Full-Day Tour
Discover the history and culture of the Maya civilization on this full-day tour form Cancun/Riviera Maya. Visit the archaeological site of Coba, see the Nohoch Muul pyramid, visit a Maya family in Laguna Chabela, and explore Tres Reyes and Esmeralda.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Meet a local family in their traditional Maya home and discover how they have lived for generations
- Visit ancient Maya ruins in Laguna Chabela
- Be part of an authentic blessing ceremony performed by a Maya Shaman
- Swim in an incredible natural pit in Esmeralda
- Visit Tres Reyes and learn about their economic and social growth
DescriptionThere was a time when the Maya civilization was set on the Peninsula of Yucatan and their power lasted from the 3rd to the 9th century. Their cultural legacy was transmitted from one generation to the next, adapting to the present life. The Coba Maya Ville is a complete expedition to unveil the Maya culture and share traditions with the people from today. Visit the archaeological site of Coba, and discover the amazing Nohoch Muul pyramid, the tallest in the Yucatan Peninsula from where you have stunning views of the jungle. Visit a secluded Maya family set in Laguna Chabela and learn about ancient Maya manners. Then visit Tres Reyes, an authentic Maya village where you can discover their natural reserve that protects the local flora and fauna. Swim in an incredible cenote (natural pit) in Esmeralda and enjoy a meal of typical food, soft drinks, and handmade tortillas.
IncludesTransportation Traditional lunch and beverages Towel Entrance fee to Coba Archaeological and multilingual guide Tips for the guides Alcoholic drinks Souvenirs Photographs
- Recommendations: bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit, hat, an extra shirt, and extra cash or your credit card for crafts and photos
- Important: this expedition is not suitable for children under 6 years old
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won't be allowed to participate in this expedition
- This expedition is not recommended for persons with any type of disability or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems or pregnant women
- For safety reasons hands should be kept free, the use of cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) is not allowed, except for 'action cam' (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Tulum Xtreme - Culture and adventure tour in Riviera Maya
Combine culture with adventure on this exciting tour of the Riviera Maya. Ride the fastest zip line circuit in the region across the jungle, explore the depths of a cenot10 ReviewsFrom MX$2,490.78
Scenic Flight at Sunset
Experience a magical sunset in Cancun from the sky on this 30-minute flight. Head to the skies on a tour that circles Cancun and the surrounding area. Enjoy phenomenal viFrom MX$2,427.25
Dinner On Board the Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
Meet Pirate Morgan and his reckless crew aboard the Jolly Roger during a 3.5-hour pirate show and dinner in Cancun. Enjoy views of the bay between Cancun and Isla Mujeres2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,930.83
Cenotes Oasis Day Tour from Cancún & Riviera Maya
Take a full-day excursion to 4 different kinds of cenotes in natural surroundings. At each cenote, take part in a different activity, ranging from kayaking and rappelling16 ReviewsFrom MX$2,316.81
Cancún Whale Shark 7-Day Adventure Tour
Swim with a whale shark, the largest fish in the ocean. Snorkel with turtles on the biggest reef in Mexico. Discover much more of the Mexican fauna and flora by exploringFrom MX$30,796.81
- Best Seller
Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres: Paradise Islands Combo Tour
Discover 2 of the most beautiful islands of the Yucatan Peninsula on a speedboat tour to Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres. Look for nesting birds in the protected reserve of39 ReviewsFrom MX$2,683.86
Xcaret Park Tickets: Full-Day Riviera Maya Trip
Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at the Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Explore underground rivers, and enjoy sights such as the20 ReviewsFrom MX$1,930.64
Playa Del Carmen Full-Day ATV Adventure
Enjoy the perfect mixture of culture and adventure as you tour one of the most amazing archeological sites overlooking the Caribbean.From MX$2,297.69
ATV Ride and Secret Caves Tour from Playa del Carmen
Visit and explore a cenote and an underground river. Drive a single or shared ATV. Enjoy a program that takes you away from Playa del Carmen into the heart of the Yucatan16 ReviewsFrom MX$1,351.58
2-Hour Luxury Private Sunset Yacht Excursion
See the sun set over Cancun from a new, romantic perspective on a luxury 2-hour private yacht excursion. Join a loved one or a group of friends for this relaxing cruise o1 ReviewsFrom MX$11,565.70