Coba Maya Ville Full-Day Tour
Discover the history and culture of the Maya civilization on this full-day tour form Cancun/Riviera Maya. Visit the archaeological site of Coba, see the Nohoch Muul pyramid, visit a Maya family in Laguna Chabela, and explore Tres Reyes and Esmeralda.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Meet a local family in their traditional Maya home and discover how they have lived for generations
- Visit ancient Maya ruins in Laguna Chabela
- Be part of an authentic blessing ceremony performed by a Maya Shaman
- Swim in an incredible natural pit in Esmeralda
- Visit Tres Reyes and learn about their economic and social growth
DescriptionThere was a time when the Maya civilization was set on the Peninsula of Yucatan and their power lasted from the 3rd to the 9th century. Their cultural legacy was transmitted from one generation to the next, adapting to the present life. The Coba Maya Ville is a complete expedition to unveil the Maya culture and share traditions with the people from today. Visit the archaeological site of Coba, and discover the amazing Nohoch Muul pyramid, the tallest in the Yucatan Peninsula from where you have stunning views of the jungle. Visit a secluded Maya family set in Laguna Chabela and learn about ancient Maya manners. Then visit Tres Reyes, an authentic Maya village where you can discover their natural reserve that protects the local flora and fauna. Swim in an incredible cenote (natural pit) in Esmeralda and enjoy a meal of typical food, soft drinks, and handmade tortillas.
IncludesTransportation Traditional lunch and beverages Towel Entrance fee to Coba Archaeological and multilingual guide Tips for the guides Alcoholic drinks Souvenirs Photographs
- Recommendations: bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit, hat, an extra shirt, and extra cash or your credit card for crafts and photos
- Important: this expedition is not suitable for children under 6 years old
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won't be allowed to participate in this expedition
- This expedition is not recommended for persons with any type of disability or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems or pregnant women
- For safety reasons hands should be kept free, the use of cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) is not allowed, except for 'action cam' (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Tulum: Mayan Culture & Cenote Half-Day Excursion
Tulum National Park is an ideal location to see Maya archeological ruins and experience the Riviera Maya. This tour saves you the hassle of getting there from Playa del CFrom MX$946.11
Coco Bongo Nightclub
The most amazing nightclub in Cancun, Coco Bongo is waiting!From MX$3,416.03
Tulum, Coba, & Cenote: Full-Day Tour
Walk through Tulum and Coba, the most impressive Mayan archaeological sites in the area. Swim in a natural sinkhole with turquoise waters. Learn about Mayan culture while18 ReviewsFrom MX$1,325.90
Cenote River: Snorkeling & Paddleboarding Tour
Enjoy paddleboarding and snorkeling through the beautiful cenote river on this 2.5-hour tour from Tulum. Admire the wide variety of aquatic life breeding in the mangroveFrom MX$1,158.50
Riviera Maya: Snorkeling and Jungle Mayan Adventure
Have an action-packed day including snorkeling in a cenote, rappeling and ziplining above the stunning Mayan jungle.From MX$1,911.53
Jungle Road Adventure
All top activities inclusive package! The one and only off-road adventure tour in Cancun! Awesome spots to visit, Mayan ruins, zip lines, atv´s, swim in the Mayan jungle10 ReviewsFrom MX$3,649.28
- Best Seller
Chichén Itzá, Ik Kil Cenote & Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
Tour the impressive archaeological complex of Chichén Itzá and discover a ceremonial center of the Maya civilization. Then, go to the sacred sinkhole of Ik Kil and end410 ReviewsFrom MX$888.57
Coba: Mayan Ruins and Cenote Tour from Riviera Maya
Explore the history of the ancient Mayan civilization on a full-day tour to the archaeological site of Coba. Learn how the Mayan people live today, enjoy a tasty lunch, a1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,525.36
Coba, Tulum and Aldea Maya Ruins with Cenote Trip
Discover the mysteries of the Mayans during an immersive guided tour that takes you deep into the Coba and Tulum ruins. After your exploration of the ancient cities, youFrom MX$1,911.53
Isla Mujeres: Snorkel with Open Bar and Buffet
An unforgettable day on board a modern catamaran across the Caribbean sea with snorkeling, an open bar and buffet lunch included.4 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44