Coba Maya Ville Full-Day Tour
Discover the history and culture of the Maya civilization on this full-day tour form Cancun/Riviera Maya. Visit the archaeological site of Coba, see the Nohoch Muul pyramid, visit a Maya family in Laguna Chabela, and explore Tres Reyes and Esmeralda.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Meet a local family in their traditional Maya home and discover how they have lived for generations
- Visit ancient Maya ruins in Laguna Chabela
- Be part of an authentic blessing ceremony performed by a Maya Shaman
- Swim in an incredible natural pit in Esmeralda
- Visit Tres Reyes and learn about their economic and social growth
DescriptionThere was a time when the Maya civilization was set on the Peninsula of Yucatan and their power lasted from the 3rd to the 9th century. Their cultural legacy was transmitted from one generation to the next, adapting to the present life. The Coba Maya Ville is a complete expedition to unveil the Maya culture and share traditions with the people from today. Visit the archaeological site of Coba, and discover the amazing Nohoch Muul pyramid, the tallest in the Yucatan Peninsula from where you have stunning views of the jungle. Visit a secluded Maya family set in Laguna Chabela and learn about ancient Maya manners. Then visit Tres Reyes, an authentic Maya village where you can discover their natural reserve that protects the local flora and fauna. Swim in an incredible cenote (natural pit) in Esmeralda and enjoy a meal of typical food, soft drinks, and handmade tortillas.
IncludesTransportation Traditional lunch and beverages Towel Entrance fee to Coba Archaeological and multilingual guide Tips for the guides Alcoholic drinks Souvenirs Photographs
- Recommendations: bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit, hat, an extra shirt, and extra cash or your credit card for crafts and photos
- Important: this expedition is not suitable for children under 6 years old
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won't be allowed to participate in this expedition
- This expedition is not recommended for persons with any type of disability or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems or pregnant women
- For safety reasons hands should be kept free, the use of cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) is not allowed, except for 'action cam' (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Chichen-Itzá, Coba, Ik-Kil, and Valladolid
Enjoy an exclusive small-group tour guided by a professional certified guide. Visit Chicehn-Itza, enjoy views of Coba, swim in Ik-Kil, taste tequila at a tequila factory3 ReviewsFrom MX$3,572.04
Ek Balam, Rio Lagartos, and Tequila Private Tour
Explore the recently excavated ruins of Ek Balam, a Mayan city full of carvings, tombs, wall paintings, and mysteries. Visit a tequila factory for a tasting, enjoy lunch,From MX$2,529.39
From Cancun and Riviera Maya Whale Shark Snorkeling
Look for whale sharks in their natural environment on an amazing snorkeling tour off the coast of Isla Contoy. Get up close to the magnificent marine life, and then swimFrom MX$3,842.36
Xel-Ha Park All-Inclusive Admission with Transportation
Experience the natural beauty of Xel-Ha Park. Visit its open-sea aquarium, ecological attractions, and other amazing sights with your day ticket.2 ReviewsFrom MX$2,876.94
Xel-Há Park: All-Inclusive Day Ticket from Riviera Maya
Xel-Há Park is a natural wonder and a snorkeler’s paradise filled with fun activities. If you love nature, there's no better place to practice snorkeling and spend tim6 ReviewsFrom MX$2,316.81
Rio Secreto and Tulum: Full Day Tour
Book this full-day combination package that features a mix of culture and adventure. Visit the world-famous Mayan site of Tulum, at the edge of the turquoise waters of th4 ReviewsFrom MX$4,054.75
Scenic Flight at Sunset
Experience a magical sunset in Cancun from the sky on this 30-minute flight. Head to the skies on a tour that circles Cancun and the surrounding area. Enjoy phenomenal viFrom MX$2,427.25
Food Hoppers 2.5-Hour Tour in Playa del Carmen
Enjoy local food on a guided tour that takes you off the tourist track in Playa del Carmen. Taste delicious dishes at 8 stops, savoring cochinita pibil, carnitas, ice cre2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,255.04
Turtles and Cenotes Tour
Swim with 3 different species of sea turtles in their natural environment on a tour from Cancun and the Riviera Maya hotels. See a great variety of tropical fish and then14 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
Xcaret 'Plus' Tour: Transfers from Riviera Maya
Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Get round-trip transfers from Cancun to explore underground13 ReviewsFrom MX$3,089.14