Coba Maya Ville Full-Day Tour
Discover the history and culture of the Maya civilization on this full-day tour form Cancun/Riviera Maya. Visit the archaeological site of Coba, see the Nohoch Muul pyramid, visit a Maya family in Laguna Chabela, and explore Tres Reyes and Esmeralda.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Meet a local family in their traditional Maya home and discover how they have lived for generations
- Visit ancient Maya ruins in Laguna Chabela
- Be part of an authentic blessing ceremony performed by a Maya Shaman
- Swim in an incredible natural pit in Esmeralda
- Visit Tres Reyes and learn about their economic and social growth
DescriptionThere was a time when the Maya civilization was set on the Peninsula of Yucatan and their power lasted from the 3rd to the 9th century. Their cultural legacy was transmitted from one generation to the next, adapting to the present life. The Coba Maya Ville is a complete expedition to unveil the Maya culture and share traditions with the people from today. Visit the archaeological site of Coba, and discover the amazing Nohoch Muul pyramid, the tallest in the Yucatan Peninsula from where you have stunning views of the jungle. Visit a secluded Maya family set in Laguna Chabela and learn about ancient Maya manners. Then visit Tres Reyes, an authentic Maya village where you can discover their natural reserve that protects the local flora and fauna. Swim in an incredible cenote (natural pit) in Esmeralda and enjoy a meal of typical food, soft drinks, and handmade tortillas.
IncludesTransportation Traditional lunch and beverages Towel Entrance fee to Coba Archaeological and multilingual guide Tips for the guides Alcoholic drinks Souvenirs Photographs
- Recommendations: bring comfortable shoes, fresh clothing, bathing suit, hat, an extra shirt, and extra cash or your credit card for crafts and photos
- Important: this expedition is not suitable for children under 6 years old
- People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substances won't be allowed to participate in this expedition
- This expedition is not recommended for persons with any type of disability or people who suffer heart conditions, respiratory or back problems or pregnant women
- For safety reasons hands should be kept free, the use of cameras and recording devices of any kind (including cell phones, or tablets) is not allowed, except for 'action cam' (Go Pro) style, only if it is assembled on a chest or head mount during the excursion
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Aktun Chen: Caves, Cenote and Zip Line Expedition
The Aktun Chen Expedition brings you to the heart of the Riviera Maya jungle for a day of adventure and interaction with nature. You can zipline, snorkel and become a “From MX$1,911.53
Two-Reef Snorkeling Experience from Cancun
Enjoy a half-day snorkeling adventure from Cancun, exploring the second-longest coral barrier reef on the planet. Visit two spectacular reef sites.1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,332.28
Jungle Tour Aquaworld
The Jungle Tour is Cancun’s signature snorkel tour - no one does it better than at Aquaworld!From MX$1,351.58
From Cancún and the Riviera Maya: Xcaret Park
Experience the traditions of the Mayans in Mexico at Xcaret Park. Journey into the Mayan jungle, swim in underground rivers and see a night show at the archaeological ruiFrom MX$2,799.52
Private Bird Watching in Cancun
Not many people realize that The Riviera Maya more specifically Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve is a great spot for bird watching. Along with a knowledgeable birding guide,1 ReviewsFrom MX$8,688.75
Royal Garrafon Park Isla Mujeres Day Trip from Cancun
Snorkel among colorful reef gardens at Garrafon Park on a 8-hour tour from Cancun. Cross the Caribbean Sea to Isla Mujeres, and spend hours making use of facilities such8 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
From Cancún: Day Trip to Las Coloradas and Ek Balam
See the amazing pink lakes of Las Coloradas and the Mayan ruins of Ek Balam on a day trip from Cancún. Get back to nature in the mangrove forests of the Rio Lagartos bio10 ReviewsFrom MX$2,876.94
Tulum, Cenote and Playa del Carmen Full-Day Tour from Cancun
Discover 3 jewels of the Mexican Caribbean on a full-day tour from Cancun. Visit the Mayan ruins of Tulum, swim in a natural sinkhole and end the day with a walk on the s19 ReviewsFrom MX$1,075.67
Playa del Carmen: Mayan Underworld Explorer Tour
Discover the sacred underground rivers and caves of the ancient Mayans on an explorer tour from Playa del Carmen. Enter the caves in the jungle to swim and look at the ot2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,255.04
Riviera Maya: Open Bar Catamaran & Snorkelling Tour
Cruise the Caribbean Sea on board a 65-foot (20-meter) luxury catamaran. Put on your snorkel and swim with tropical fish in the world’s second largest barrier reef. TheFrom MX$2,317.00