Day Trip to Tulum and Cenote Dos Ojos
Travel back in time during a day trip to the mysterious Maya ruins of Tulum. Uncover the secrets of this ancient civilization as you tour the archaeological site with a guide, and then take a refreshing dip in Cenote Dos Ojos.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel through time and explore enigmatic Tulum
- See centuries-old ruins including impressive clifftop Castillo
- Enjoy free time to swim at Tulum's breathtaking white-sand beach
- Admire fantastic views of the sea from the top of the Maya city
- Take a refreshing dip in the breathtaking cenote Dos Ojos
DescriptionAfter you're picked up from your hotel, ride along jungle-fringed roads to Tulum, a walled Maya city perched on the coast above the crashing waves of the Caribbean. En route, your guide shares facts about the ancient Maya and the trade routes that crisscross the Yucatan. Once you arrive, enter the archaeological site to explore the mysteries of this fascinating and well-preserved city. Listen to theories about Maya rituals, worship, and daily life as you walk around the site's clifftop Castillo. From the site, you can look out over the coast and Tulum's famous stretch of long white sand. After your tour, have some free time to take photos, go for a walk along the beach, or take a dip in the balmy turquoise waters of the Caribbean before the return ride to your hotel.
IncludesGuided tour of Tulum and Cenote Dos Ojos Admission to the archaeological site Bottled water and sodas Roundtrip transportation to and from your Cancun or Riviera Maya hotel $3 natural preserve fee Life jacket Lockers Snorkel gear
- There will be a $3.00 Natural Reserve fee upon arrival
- Children 3 and younger are complimentary
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels
- You must contact Cancun Sightseeing at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation
- You will receive confirmation of your exact pick-up time when you call to confirm your reservation. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Tulum: Mayan Culture & Cenote Half-Day Excursion
Tulum National Park is an ideal location to see Maya archeological ruins and experience the Riviera Maya. This tour saves you the hassle of getting there from Playa del CFrom MX$946.11
Coco Bongo Nightclub
The most amazing nightclub in Cancun, Coco Bongo is waiting!From MX$3,416.03
Tulum, Coba, & Cenote: Full-Day Tour
Walk through Tulum and Coba, the most impressive Mayan archaeological sites in the area. Swim in a natural sinkhole with turquoise waters. Learn about Mayan culture while18 ReviewsFrom MX$1,325.90
Cenote River: Snorkeling & Paddleboarding Tour
Enjoy paddleboarding and snorkeling through the beautiful cenote river on this 2.5-hour tour from Tulum. Admire the wide variety of aquatic life breeding in the mangroveFrom MX$1,158.50
Riviera Maya: Snorkeling and Jungle Mayan Adventure
Have an action-packed day including snorkeling in a cenote, rappeling and ziplining above the stunning Mayan jungle.From MX$1,911.53
Jungle Road Adventure
All top activities inclusive package! The one and only off-road adventure tour in Cancun! Awesome spots to visit, Mayan ruins, zip lines, atv´s, swim in the Mayan jungle10 ReviewsFrom MX$3,649.28
- Best Seller
Chichén Itzá, Ik Kil Cenote & Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
Tour the impressive archaeological complex of Chichén Itzá and discover a ceremonial center of the Maya civilization. Then, go to the sacred sinkhole of Ik Kil and end410 ReviewsFrom MX$888.57
Coba: Mayan Ruins and Cenote Tour from Riviera Maya
Explore the history of the ancient Mayan civilization on a full-day tour to the archaeological site of Coba. Learn how the Mayan people live today, enjoy a tasty lunch, a1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,525.36
Coba, Tulum and Aldea Maya Ruins with Cenote Trip
Discover the mysteries of the Mayans during an immersive guided tour that takes you deep into the Coba and Tulum ruins. After your exploration of the ancient cities, youFrom MX$1,911.53
Isla Mujeres: Snorkel with Open Bar and Buffet
An unforgettable day on board a modern catamaran across the Caribbean sea with snorkeling, an open bar and buffet lunch included.4 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44