Ek' Balam Ruins, Hubiku Cenote, and Valladolid Experience
Explore the ancient ruins of Ek' Balam, nestled deep in the Yucatan jungle. This guided adventure also takes you to Hubiku Cenote, a magnificent underground swimming hole, and the charming town of Valladolid for more sightseeing.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover the ancient ruins of Ek' Balam
- Learn about a number of significant sites during a comprehensive guided tour of ancient temples and structures
- Admire the award-winning, small city of Valladolid
- Enjoy a refreshing swim in the beautiful Hubiku Cenote
DescriptionGet off the beaten path and visit Ek' Balam, the site of an ancient Mayan kingdom known for being remarkably well-preserved. Start your day by getting picked up at your hotel and transported to Ek' Balam where a knowledgeable guide will introduce you to a number of culturally significant structures and artifacts from stone carvings and wall paintings to impressive defensive walls and the nearly intact tomb of a king buried in the side of one of the pyramids. From there, head to the beautiful Hubiku Cenote to cool off. An underground cavern with an enormous pool of vivid blue water, Hubiku is brightened by a natural skylight in the cave's ceiling which lets sunlight down onto swimmers below. Next, make your way to Valladolid, a small town featuring spectacular colonial architecture as well as traditional Mexican folk art and crafts. After exploring the town, you will be transported back to your hotel.
IncludesGuided tour of Ek' Balam, Hubiku Cenote, and Valladolid Lunch Roundtrip transportation to and from your Cancun or Riviera Maya hotel Taxes and insurance Use of lockers and life jackets at Hubiku Cenote Use of video cameras in Ek' Balam 25 USD admission fee per adult and 5 USD for children is not included in price Drinks
- Admission fees to Ek' Balam and Hubiku Cenote are not included in the price
- Children two years of age and younger may attend free of charge, provided they sit on a parent's lap
- You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
- Optional surcharges for the use of lockers and life jackets in Hubiku and video cameras in Ek' Balam are payable on the day of your activity * Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- Contact us at least 24 hours before your activity date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Jungle Road Adventure
All top activities inclusive package! The one and only off-road adventure tour in Cancun! Awesome spots to visit, Mayan ruins, zip lines, atv´s, swim in the Mayan jungle10 ReviewsFrom MX$3,649.28
Playa Del Carmen Full-Day ATV Adventure
Enjoy the perfect mixture of culture and adventure as you tour one of the most amazing archeological sites overlooking the Caribbean.From MX$2,297.69
Chichen Itza Full-Day Extended Tour from Cancun
Explore the great Mayan monuments of Chichen Itza on a 12-hour sightseeing tour from Cancun and Playa del Carmen. Swim in a mysterious underground sinkhole, and enjoy a p7 ReviewsFrom MX$2,085.30
Playa del Carmen: Mayan Underworld Explorer Tour
Discover the sacred underground rivers and caves of the ancient Mayans on an explorer tour from Playa del Carmen. Enter the caves in the jungle to swim and look at the ot2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,255.04
Cancun Jungle Tour Adventure with Speedboat and Snorkeling
Experience the adventure of a lifetime by driving a speedboat and snorkeling through the beautiful mangrove canals of the Nichupté Lagoon.3 ReviewsFrom MX$1,061.96
Snorkel Xtreme Tour
Join us in a full day of excitement surrounded by the exotic natural beauties of the Riviera Maya. Surprise yourself with Mexico´s biodiversity !From MX$2,490.78
Cancun Full–Day Extreme Adventure Tour
Spend a day filled with adrenaline and fun during your holidays. Combine the majesty of swimming in the waters of an authentic Mayan cenote, and course through the jungle3 ReviewsFrom MX$1,509.91
Cancun Airport Semi Private Transfer
Airport Shared Shuttle to all Major Hotels. Now you don’t have to waste your vacation time at Cancun International Airport!5 ReviewsFrom MX$424.78
Sian Ka'an Jeep Expedition
Sian Ka'an is a Natural Reserve and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, its vastness playing host to incredble plant and wildlife. Take a rugged drive through the wilderness in11 ReviewsFrom MX$3,456.19
Private Tour: Rustic Cenotes & Homún Village with Lunch
Visit the rustic cenotes (sinkholes) of Homún on this private, full-day tour. During this one-of-a-kind opportunity, you'll spend the day exploring hidden crystal watersFrom MX$2,587.32