Full-Day Rio Secreto Small Group Tour
Deep beneath Mexican soil lies an ancient Mayan cave of meandering rivers and dramatic rock formations, just waiting for your discovery. Rio Secreto tours are led by an experienced guide, and include lunch and air-conditioned transport.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Once-in-a-lifetime glimpse of the Mayan underworld only discovered in 1996
- Air conditioned pick-up and drop-off transportation included
- Light lunch provided
DescriptionBe immersed in an ancient world of stalactites and stalagmites. Roam the labyrinths of dramatic rock formations and tranquil waters. The Rio Secreto (Secret River) is a hidden underground network of rivers and caves. An air-conditioned mini-van collects you from your hotel from 7:20 and takes you to Rio Secreto. Here you will meet your expertly trained guide and receive a wetsuit, wet shoes, a lamp and a helmet to get you ready for your adventure. From here, enter the caves, where for 600 meters you will be free to walk, swim and enjoy the enchanting beauty of your surroundings with the supervision of your guide. Furthermore, with a maximum of 10 people per tour, you can be ensured a quiet tour experience free from outside distractions. The tours in Rio Secreto are organized so that no two tours happening at the same time will meet underground. After approximately 1.5 hours you will be taken back to ground level and treated to a light lunch of delicious local food. Choose the green salsa if your taste buds like it hot! This is a chance for you to relax amongst the serene jungle habitat and reflect upon your experience in the caves. After this you may wash and change before being transported back to your hotel.
IncludesRound-trip air-conditioned transportation from your hotel Wet suit, life jacket, helmet, wet shoes, lamp Guides Light lunch Towels, bathrooms, showers, hammocks Photographs Souveniers Tips
- The tour is organized for small groups of up to 10 people, for adults and children at least 4 years old.
- Participants must be able to walk without assistance and weigh less than 120 kg/250Ibs.
- The following items must be kept inside the lockers provided: hats, glasses, sandals that are not secured at the ankle, watches, jewelry, cameras, band-aids, backpacks and handbags. •You must reconfirm your tour at least 48 hours in advance
- All nature reserve programs operate in all weathers, therefore no refunds wil be given due to poor weather conditions.
- Changes in the time or date of the tour will have no cost whatsoever, subject to availability. If you wish to make a change in your reservation, personally contact the reservations center 48 hours prior to the tour date, since the tour cannot accept instructions from third parties, hotels, travel agencies or car rental agencies.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 1 Day and 22 Hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Private Sian Ka'an Adventure Tour
Join this new daily tour to the amazing natural reserve of Sian Ka'an, near Tulum in the south of the Riviera Maya. Enjoy a refreshing day and relax your senses at this iFrom MX$12,453.88
- Best Seller
Chichén Itzá, Valladolid and Hubiku Cenote Day-Trip
Spend the day exploring the well-preserved ruins at Chichén Itzá. Gaze up at the steps of the Kukulkan Pyramid, go for a refreshing swim in a spectacular underground ce10 ReviewsFrom MX$965.42
Tulum and Tankah Cenotes Eco-Adventure Tour
Enjoy the Mayan history at Tulum, the only archaeological zone in the area with views of the sea, then go on a hike through the exuberant jungle and learn about the endem14 ReviewsFrom MX$2,317.00
Full-Day Private Coba Sunset Colors Tour with Lunch
Enclosed within the forest, this archaeological site will amaze you. While ascending to the top, the sunset colors will fill your senses. Enjoy a unique tour with lunch aFrom MX$1,660.52
Chichen Itzá Discovery Half-Day Tour
Explore the mysteries of the Mayan civilization on a half-day tour to Chichen Itzá and benefit from a service that is ideal for those with limited time. Enjoy a boxed1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
- Best Seller
Holbox Island Tour with Transfer Options
Spend a full day on one of the Mexican Caribbean's most beautiful islands. On this trip to Holbox Island go to picturesque spots by golf cart and enjoy the shallow waters55 ReviewsFrom MX$2,452.16
Chichen Itza Tour Light and Sound Show with Cenote Ikkil
Experience the archaeological site of Chichen Itza from different perspectives and see the amazing pyramid temples and other monuments by day and at the evening Light and4 ReviewsFrom MX$3,842.36
Cancun Airport Semi Private Transfer
Airport Shared Shuttle to all Major Hotels. Now you don’t have to waste your vacation time at Cancun International Airport!5 ReviewsFrom MX$424.78
Riviera Maya: Access to Xplor with Express Transportation
Your tour will begin at dawn with an express transportation to the best adventure park in Riviera Maya: Xplor, a ride full of adrenaline just a few meters from the cosmopFrom MX$4,208.25
Two-Reef Snorkeling Experience from Cancun
Enjoy a half-day snorkeling adventure from Cancun, exploring the second-longest coral barrier reef on the planet. Visit two spectacular reef sites.1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,332.28