Garrafon VIP at Isla Mujeres: Full-Day Trip from Cancun
Travel from Cancun to Garrafon Park on Isla Mujeres for a day of luxury and plenty of activities. You’ll have full access to Garrafon VIP, an exclusive lounge offering international foods and drinks. Swim, snorkel, and enjoy a zipline adventure.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Relax at Garrafon VIP, an exclusive area with an international buffet and open bar
- Enjoy the use of the pool, snorkeling equipment, hammocks, and showers
- Experience the thrills of a zipline adventure
DescriptionOn this full-day trip from Cancun you’ll head to Isla Mujeres, where you’ll enjoy all of the VIP facilities, amenities, and activities of Garrafon Park, including snorkeling along one of the best-known coral reefs. As soon as your trip begins you’ll enjoy the charms of the Caribbean, and know that a bit of paradise awaits at Isla Mujeres. Garrafon Park is a charming natural reef park off Isla Mujeres, known worldwide for its beauty and array of recreational activities on offer. Your VIP experience includes a premium international open bar and an international buffet featuring shrimp, salmon, sushi, ceviche, grilled meats, and fresh fruits and vegetables. After your VIP experience, you’ll be transferred back to the meeting point in Cancun. Enjoy access to an exclusive VIP section complete with hammocks, infinity pool and lounge chairs. Make use of all the facilities and activities, including kayaking, a zip line adventure, and snorkeling along one of the most famous coral reefs in the world.
IncludesAdmission to Garrafon Park VIP lounge (infinity pool, lounge chairs and hammocks) Unlimited Zipline Experience Gourmet buffet lunch (restaurant “The View”) International open bar Lockers, showers, lounge chairs, towels Maritime round-trip transportation from the meeting point to the Royal Garrafon Park and vice versa Use of kayaks, bicycles, lifejackets, and snorkeling equipment Entrance to Punta Sur Dock fee Access to Premium section (jacuzzi & restaurant) Exclusive area for adults available at an additional cost (can be paid at the park) Photos of your experience Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free entry for children under 5 years of age
- Pregnant women (up to 5 months pregnant) may participate in the Encounter program and must be accompanied by a paying adult and sign an authorization. Pregnant women over five months are not permitted to join any activity.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your program begins
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory
- This location does not accept US dollars in cash for expenses such as dock fees, souvenirs, photos, restaurant meals, etc. Only Mexican pesos in cash are accepted. If you wish to use an international credit or debit card, payment will be in Mexican or US currency at the corresponding exchange rate
- Drop-off point for your return will be Playa Langosta. Please keep this in mind if you park a car at Marina Aquatours.
- This activity must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee it
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Tulum: Mayan Culture & Cenote Half-Day Excursion
Tulum National Park is an ideal location to see Maya archeological ruins and experience the Riviera Maya. This tour saves you the hassle of getting there from Playa del CFrom MX$946.11
Coco Bongo Nightclub
The most amazing nightclub in Cancun, Coco Bongo is waiting!From MX$3,416.03
Tulum, Coba, & Cenote: Full-Day Tour
Walk through Tulum and Coba, the most impressive Mayan archaeological sites in the area. Swim in a natural sinkhole with turquoise waters. Learn about Mayan culture while18 ReviewsFrom MX$1,325.90
Cenote River: Snorkeling & Paddleboarding Tour
Enjoy paddleboarding and snorkeling through the beautiful cenote river on this 2.5-hour tour from Tulum. Admire the wide variety of aquatic life breeding in the mangroveFrom MX$1,158.50
Riviera Maya: Snorkeling and Jungle Mayan Adventure
Have an action-packed day including snorkeling in a cenote, rappeling and ziplining above the stunning Mayan jungle.From MX$1,911.53
Jungle Road Adventure
All top activities inclusive package! The one and only off-road adventure tour in Cancun! Awesome spots to visit, Mayan ruins, zip lines, atv´s, swim in the Mayan jungle10 ReviewsFrom MX$3,649.28
- Best Seller
Chichén Itzá, Ik Kil Cenote & Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
Tour the impressive archaeological complex of Chichén Itzá and discover a ceremonial center of the Maya civilization. Then, go to the sacred sinkhole of Ik Kil and end410 ReviewsFrom MX$888.57
Coba: Mayan Ruins and Cenote Tour from Riviera Maya
Explore the history of the ancient Mayan civilization on a full-day tour to the archaeological site of Coba. Learn how the Mayan people live today, enjoy a tasty lunch, a1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,525.36
Coba, Tulum and Aldea Maya Ruins with Cenote Trip
Discover the mysteries of the Mayans during an immersive guided tour that takes you deep into the Coba and Tulum ruins. After your exploration of the ancient cities, youFrom MX$1,911.53
Isla Mujeres: Snorkel with Open Bar and Buffet
An unforgettable day on board a modern catamaran across the Caribbean sea with snorkeling, an open bar and buffet lunch included.4 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44