Garrafon VIP at Isla Mujeres: Full-Day Trip from Cancun
Travel from Cancun to Garrafon Park on Isla Mujeres for a day of luxury and plenty of activities. You’ll have full access to Garrafon VIP, an exclusive lounge offering international foods and drinks. Swim, snorkel, and enjoy a zipline adventure.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Relax at Garrafon VIP, an exclusive area with an international buffet and open bar
- Enjoy the use of the pool, snorkeling equipment, hammocks, and showers
- Experience the thrills of a zipline adventure
DescriptionOn this full-day trip from Cancun you’ll head to Isla Mujeres, where you’ll enjoy all of the VIP facilities, amenities, and activities of Garrafon Park, including snorkeling along one of the best-known coral reefs. As soon as your trip begins you’ll enjoy the charms of the Caribbean, and know that a bit of paradise awaits at Isla Mujeres. Garrafon Park is a charming natural reef park off Isla Mujeres, known worldwide for its beauty and array of recreational activities on offer. Your VIP experience includes a premium international open bar and an international buffet featuring shrimp, salmon, sushi, ceviche, grilled meats, and fresh fruits and vegetables. After your VIP experience, you’ll be transferred back to the meeting point in Cancun. Enjoy access to an exclusive VIP section complete with hammocks, infinity pool and lounge chairs. Make use of all the facilities and activities, including kayaking, a zip line adventure, and snorkeling along one of the most famous coral reefs in the world.
IncludesAdmission to Garrafon Park VIP lounge (infinity pool, lounge chairs and hammocks) Unlimited Zipline Experience Gourmet buffet lunch (restaurant “The View”) International open bar Lockers, showers, lounge chairs, towels Maritime round-trip transportation from the meeting point to the Royal Garrafon Park and vice versa Use of kayaks, bicycles, lifejackets, and snorkeling equipment Entrance to Punta Sur Dock fee Access to Premium section (jacuzzi & restaurant) Exclusive area for adults available at an additional cost (can be paid at the park) Photos of your experience Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free entry for children under 5 years of age
- Pregnant women (up to 5 months pregnant) may participate in the Encounter program and must be accompanied by a paying adult and sign an authorization. Pregnant women over five months are not permitted to join any activity.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your program begins
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory
- This location does not accept US dollars in cash for expenses such as dock fees, souvenirs, photos, restaurant meals, etc. Only Mexican pesos in cash are accepted. If you wish to use an international credit or debit card, payment will be in Mexican or US currency at the corresponding exchange rate
- Drop-off point for your return will be Playa Langosta. Please keep this in mind if you park a car at Marina Aquatours.
- This activity must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee it
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Aktun Chen: Caves, Cenote and Zip Line Expedition
The Aktun Chen Expedition brings you to the heart of the Riviera Maya jungle for a day of adventure and interaction with nature. You can zipline, snorkel and become a “From MX$1,911.53
Two-Reef Snorkeling Experience from Cancun
Enjoy a half-day snorkeling adventure from Cancun, exploring the second-longest coral barrier reef on the planet. Visit two spectacular reef sites.1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,332.28
Jungle Tour Aquaworld
The Jungle Tour is Cancun’s signature snorkel tour - no one does it better than at Aquaworld!From MX$1,351.58
From Cancún and the Riviera Maya: Xcaret Park
Experience the traditions of the Mayans in Mexico at Xcaret Park. Journey into the Mayan jungle, swim in underground rivers and see a night show at the archaeological ruiFrom MX$2,799.52
Private Bird Watching in Cancun
Not many people realize that The Riviera Maya more specifically Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve is a great spot for bird watching. Along with a knowledgeable birding guide,1 ReviewsFrom MX$8,688.75
Royal Garrafon Park Isla Mujeres Day Trip from Cancun
Snorkel among colorful reef gardens at Garrafon Park on a 8-hour tour from Cancun. Cross the Caribbean Sea to Isla Mujeres, and spend hours making use of facilities such8 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
From Cancún: Day Trip to Las Coloradas and Ek Balam
See the amazing pink lakes of Las Coloradas and the Mayan ruins of Ek Balam on a day trip from Cancún. Get back to nature in the mangrove forests of the Rio Lagartos bio10 ReviewsFrom MX$2,876.94
Tulum, Cenote and Playa del Carmen Full-Day Tour from Cancun
Discover 3 jewels of the Mexican Caribbean on a full-day tour from Cancun. Visit the Mayan ruins of Tulum, swim in a natural sinkhole and end the day with a walk on the s19 ReviewsFrom MX$1,075.67
Coba Maya Ville Full-Day Tour
Discover the history and culture of the Maya civilization on this full-day tour form Cancun/Riviera Maya. Visit the archaeological site of Coba, see the Nohoch Muul pyramFrom MX$2,490.78
Playa del Carmen: Mayan Underworld Explorer Tour
Discover the sacred underground rivers and caves of the ancient Mayans on an explorer tour from Playa del Carmen. Enter the caves in the jungle to swim and look at the ot2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,255.04