Garrafon VIP at Isla Mujeres: Full-Day Trip from Cancun
Travel from Cancun to Garrafon Park on Isla Mujeres for a day of luxury and plenty of activities. You’ll have full access to Garrafon VIP, an exclusive lounge offering international foods and drinks. Swim, snorkel, and enjoy a zipline adventure.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Relax at Garrafon VIP, an exclusive area with an international buffet and open bar
- Enjoy the use of the pool, snorkeling equipment, hammocks, and showers
- Experience the thrills of a zipline adventure
DescriptionOn this full-day trip from Cancun you’ll head to Isla Mujeres, where you’ll enjoy all of the VIP facilities, amenities, and activities of Garrafon Park, including snorkeling along one of the best-known coral reefs. As soon as your trip begins you’ll enjoy the charms of the Caribbean, and know that a bit of paradise awaits at Isla Mujeres. Garrafon Park is a charming natural reef park off Isla Mujeres, known worldwide for its beauty and array of recreational activities on offer. Your VIP experience includes a premium international open bar and an international buffet featuring shrimp, salmon, sushi, ceviche, grilled meats, and fresh fruits and vegetables. After your VIP experience, you’ll be transferred back to the meeting point in Cancun. Enjoy access to an exclusive VIP section complete with hammocks, infinity pool and lounge chairs. Make use of all the facilities and activities, including kayaking, a zip line adventure, and snorkeling along one of the most famous coral reefs in the world.
IncludesAdmission to Garrafon Park VIP lounge (infinity pool, lounge chairs and hammocks) Unlimited Zipline Experience Gourmet buffet lunch (restaurant “The View”) International open bar Lockers, showers, lounge chairs, towels Maritime round-trip transportation from the meeting point to the Royal Garrafon Park and vice versa Use of kayaks, bicycles, lifejackets, and snorkeling equipment Entrance to Punta Sur Dock fee Access to Premium section (jacuzzi & restaurant) Exclusive area for adults available at an additional cost (can be paid at the park) Photos of your experience Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free entry for children under 5 years of age
- Pregnant women (up to 5 months pregnant) may participate in the Encounter program and must be accompanied by a paying adult and sign an authorization. Pregnant women over five months are not permitted to join any activity.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your program begins
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory
- This location does not accept US dollars in cash for expenses such as dock fees, souvenirs, photos, restaurant meals, etc. Only Mexican pesos in cash are accepted. If you wish to use an international credit or debit card, payment will be in Mexican or US currency at the corresponding exchange rate
- Drop-off point for your return will be Playa Langosta. Please keep this in mind if you park a car at Marina Aquatours.
- This activity must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee it
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Tulum Xtreme - Culture and adventure tour in Riviera Maya
Combine culture with adventure on this exciting tour of the Riviera Maya. Ride the fastest zip line circuit in the region across the jungle, explore the depths of a cenot10 ReviewsFrom MX$2,490.78
Scenic Flight at Sunset
Experience a magical sunset in Cancun from the sky on this 30-minute flight. Head to the skies on a tour that circles Cancun and the surrounding area. Enjoy phenomenal viFrom MX$2,427.25
Dinner On Board the Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
Meet Pirate Morgan and his reckless crew aboard the Jolly Roger during a 3.5-hour pirate show and dinner in Cancun. Enjoy views of the bay between Cancun and Isla Mujeres2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,930.83
Cenotes Oasis Day Tour from Cancún & Riviera Maya
Take a full-day excursion to 4 different kinds of cenotes in natural surroundings. At each cenote, take part in a different activity, ranging from kayaking and rappelling16 ReviewsFrom MX$2,316.81
Cancún Whale Shark 7-Day Adventure Tour
Swim with a whale shark, the largest fish in the ocean. Snorkel with turtles on the biggest reef in Mexico. Discover much more of the Mexican fauna and flora by exploringFrom MX$30,796.81
- Best Seller
Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres: Paradise Islands Combo Tour
Discover 2 of the most beautiful islands of the Yucatan Peninsula on a speedboat tour to Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres. Look for nesting birds in the protected reserve of39 ReviewsFrom MX$2,683.86
Xcaret Park Tickets: Full-Day Riviera Maya Trip
Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at the Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Explore underground rivers, and enjoy sights such as the20 ReviewsFrom MX$1,930.64
Playa Del Carmen Full-Day ATV Adventure
Enjoy the perfect mixture of culture and adventure as you tour one of the most amazing archeological sites overlooking the Caribbean.From MX$2,297.69
ATV Ride and Secret Caves Tour from Playa del Carmen
Visit and explore a cenote and an underground river. Drive a single or shared ATV. Enjoy a program that takes you away from Playa del Carmen into the heart of the Yucatan16 ReviewsFrom MX$1,351.58
2-Hour Luxury Private Sunset Yacht Excursion
See the sun set over Cancun from a new, romantic perspective on a luxury 2-hour private yacht excursion. Join a loved one or a group of friends for this relaxing cruise o1 ReviewsFrom MX$11,565.70