Garrafon VIP at Isla Mujeres: Full-Day Trip from Cancun
Travel from Cancun to Garrafon Park on Isla Mujeres for a day of luxury and plenty of activities. You’ll have full access to Garrafon VIP, an exclusive lounge offering international foods and drinks. Swim, snorkel, and enjoy a zipline adventure.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Relax at Garrafon VIP, an exclusive area with an international buffet and open bar
- Enjoy the use of the pool, snorkeling equipment, hammocks, and showers
- Experience the thrills of a zipline adventure
DescriptionOn this full-day trip from Cancun you’ll head to Isla Mujeres, where you’ll enjoy all of the VIP facilities, amenities, and activities of Garrafon Park, including snorkeling along one of the best-known coral reefs. As soon as your trip begins you’ll enjoy the charms of the Caribbean, and know that a bit of paradise awaits at Isla Mujeres. Garrafon Park is a charming natural reef park off Isla Mujeres, known worldwide for its beauty and array of recreational activities on offer. Your VIP experience includes a premium international open bar and an international buffet featuring shrimp, salmon, sushi, ceviche, grilled meats, and fresh fruits and vegetables. After your VIP experience, you’ll be transferred back to the meeting point in Cancun. Enjoy access to an exclusive VIP section complete with hammocks, infinity pool and lounge chairs. Make use of all the facilities and activities, including kayaking, a zip line adventure, and snorkeling along one of the most famous coral reefs in the world.
IncludesAdmission to Garrafon Park VIP lounge (infinity pool, lounge chairs and hammocks) Unlimited Zipline Experience Gourmet buffet lunch (restaurant “The View”) International open bar Lockers, showers, lounge chairs, towels Maritime round-trip transportation from the meeting point to the Royal Garrafon Park and vice versa Use of kayaks, bicycles, lifejackets, and snorkeling equipment Entrance to Punta Sur Dock fee Access to Premium section (jacuzzi & restaurant) Exclusive area for adults available at an additional cost (can be paid at the park) Photos of your experience Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Free entry for children under 5 years of age
- Pregnant women (up to 5 months pregnant) may participate in the Encounter program and must be accompanied by a paying adult and sign an authorization. Pregnant women over five months are not permitted to join any activity.
- Please arrive 30 minutes before your program begins
- Remember to use biodegradable sunscreen to protect your skin, the environment, and marine species
- Wearing safety vests during any water program is compulsory
- This location does not accept US dollars in cash for expenses such as dock fees, souvenirs, photos, restaurant meals, etc. Only Mexican pesos in cash are accepted. If you wish to use an international credit or debit card, payment will be in Mexican or US currency at the corresponding exchange rate
- Drop-off point for your return will be Playa Langosta. Please keep this in mind if you park a car at Marina Aquatours.
- This activity must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee it
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Chichen-Itzá, Coba, Ik-Kil, and Valladolid
Enjoy an exclusive small-group tour guided by a professional certified guide. Visit Chicehn-Itza, enjoy views of Coba, swim in Ik-Kil, taste tequila at a tequila factory3 ReviewsFrom MX$3,572.04
Ek Balam, Rio Lagartos, and Tequila Private Tour
Explore the recently excavated ruins of Ek Balam, a Mayan city full of carvings, tombs, wall paintings, and mysteries. Visit a tequila factory for a tasting, enjoy lunch,From MX$2,529.39
From Cancun and Riviera Maya Whale Shark Snorkeling
Look for whale sharks in their natural environment on an amazing snorkeling tour off the coast of Isla Contoy. Get up close to the magnificent marine life, and then swimFrom MX$3,842.36
Xel-Ha Park All-Inclusive Admission with Transportation
Experience the natural beauty of Xel-Ha Park. Visit its open-sea aquarium, ecological attractions, and other amazing sights with your day ticket.2 ReviewsFrom MX$2,876.94
Xel-Há Park: All-Inclusive Day Ticket from Riviera Maya
Xel-Há Park is a natural wonder and a snorkeler’s paradise filled with fun activities. If you love nature, there's no better place to practice snorkeling and spend tim6 ReviewsFrom MX$2,316.81
Rio Secreto and Tulum: Full Day Tour
Book this full-day combination package that features a mix of culture and adventure. Visit the world-famous Mayan site of Tulum, at the edge of the turquoise waters of th4 ReviewsFrom MX$4,054.75
Scenic Flight at Sunset
Experience a magical sunset in Cancun from the sky on this 30-minute flight. Head to the skies on a tour that circles Cancun and the surrounding area. Enjoy phenomenal viFrom MX$2,427.25
Food Hoppers 2.5-Hour Tour in Playa del Carmen
Enjoy local food on a guided tour that takes you off the tourist track in Playa del Carmen. Taste delicious dishes at 8 stops, savoring cochinita pibil, carnitas, ice cre2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,255.04
Turtles and Cenotes Tour
Swim with 3 different species of sea turtles in their natural environment on a tour from Cancun and the Riviera Maya hotels. See a great variety of tropical fish and then14 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
Xcaret 'Plus' Tour: Transfers from Riviera Maya
Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Get round-trip transfers from Cancun to explore underground13 ReviewsFrom MX$3,089.14