Mayan Xtreme - Half Day Adventure Tour in Riviera Maya
For excitement, adventure and beautiful natural surroundings, take part in this tour to see the beautiful Riviera Maya. Including a zip line ride across the jungle as well as snorkelling in clear blue waters, this is an opportunity not be missed!
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Fly high above the jungle on the fastest Zip Line in Riviera Maya
- Descend 70 feet into the Mayan Jungle
- Swim in a natural underground river surrounded by incredible rock formations
- Sample fresh, authentic Mexican food
- A professional bilingual guide will be on hand to help you and provide you with any information you need
- Entrance fees and taxes are all included
- 4yo children an younger can assist for free under responsible relative surveilance
DescriptionNature and adventure combine to bring you an exciting and thrilling tour in the heart of the Mayan jungle. Start your expedition by flying high (20 meters/ 60 feet) above the jungle canopy on the fastest zip line ride in the region, before descending into the depths of the exotic, lush jungle. After, and snorkel in the clear waters of an underground river and marvel at the stark and impressive rock formations. Finally to finish, unwind and sample authentic, freshly-prepared Mexican cuisine. You will be accompanied at all times by our professional and helpful staff and guides throughout the tour.
IncludesTransportation to and from any hotel in Riviera Maya in an air-conditioned van Professional guide Entrance fees Snorkelling and climbing equipment Lunch and beverages Insurance Taxes Professional archeological guide Towels Pictures Gratuity Souvenirs
- Basic swimming skills required. This tour is not suitable for people with severe physical or motor handicap, serious heart problems or anyone unable to handle moderate physical activity. Children under the age of 6 may participate under the responsibility and direct supervision of a responsible parent or family member. People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to participate in this tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Tulum: Mayan Culture & Cenote Half-Day Excursion
Tulum National Park is an ideal location to see Maya archeological ruins and experience the Riviera Maya. This tour saves you the hassle of getting there from Playa del CFrom MX$946.11
Coco Bongo Nightclub
The most amazing nightclub in Cancun, Coco Bongo is waiting!From MX$3,416.03
Tulum, Coba, & Cenote: Full-Day Tour
Walk through Tulum and Coba, the most impressive Mayan archaeological sites in the area. Swim in a natural sinkhole with turquoise waters. Learn about Mayan culture while18 ReviewsFrom MX$1,325.90
Cenote River: Snorkeling & Paddleboarding Tour
Enjoy paddleboarding and snorkeling through the beautiful cenote river on this 2.5-hour tour from Tulum. Admire the wide variety of aquatic life breeding in the mangroveFrom MX$1,158.50
Riviera Maya: Snorkeling and Jungle Mayan Adventure
Have an action-packed day including snorkeling in a cenote, rappeling and ziplining above the stunning Mayan jungle.From MX$1,911.53
Jungle Road Adventure
All top activities inclusive package! The one and only off-road adventure tour in Cancun! Awesome spots to visit, Mayan ruins, zip lines, atv´s, swim in the Mayan jungle10 ReviewsFrom MX$3,649.28
- Best Seller
Chichén Itzá, Ik Kil Cenote & Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
Tour the impressive archaeological complex of Chichén Itzá and discover a ceremonial center of the Maya civilization. Then, go to the sacred sinkhole of Ik Kil and end410 ReviewsFrom MX$888.57
Coba: Mayan Ruins and Cenote Tour from Riviera Maya
Explore the history of the ancient Mayan civilization on a full-day tour to the archaeological site of Coba. Learn how the Mayan people live today, enjoy a tasty lunch, a1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,525.36
Coba, Tulum and Aldea Maya Ruins with Cenote Trip
Discover the mysteries of the Mayans during an immersive guided tour that takes you deep into the Coba and Tulum ruins. After your exploration of the ancient cities, youFrom MX$1,911.53
Isla Mujeres: Snorkel with Open Bar and Buffet
An unforgettable day on board a modern catamaran across the Caribbean sea with snorkeling, an open bar and buffet lunch included.4 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44