Riviera Maya: Horseback Riding in the Caribbean Jungle
Ride beautiful horses through the tropical landscape. No experience is needed - there is a right horse for everyone!
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore part of the Caribbean jungle while riding your horse
- Ride through the jungle and mangroves, observing the exotic vegetation and curious animals
- Enjoy an exciting activity with the whole family
- Admire the sunset while horseback riding
DescriptionRide beautiful horses through the tropical landscape, This is an excellent opportunity to ride well-cared for horses while admiring the Mexican Caribbean landscape. No experience is required. This tour is one of the most vibrant things to do in Riviera Maya. Ride through the mangroves, the jungle, and the beach. Admire all the magical landscapes and beautiful natural scenery. Feel like an explorer while entering the hidden spots of the Mexican Caribbean along the most gorgeous beach. Enjoy a 1.5-hour horseback riding tour in a beautiful location in Riviera Maya. With expert guides helping you along the way, you don’t need any prior experience to enjoy this tour. You can also enjoy horseback riding as you admire the spectacular sunset.
IncludesRound trip transfers Bilingual guide Bottled water Beer after the ride • Tips (optional)
- Wear comfortable (closed-toe) shoes Wear comfortable clothing Bring or wear a bathing suit, towel, hat, cash, biodegradable sun screen, mosquito repellent, and a camera (no photographer at the location). Restrictions This tour is not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems. 220 pounds maximum weight per passenger People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to take the tour. A paying adult must accompany children between the ages of 6-9 years old. Minimum age required, 6 years old. Horses do not go into the water. The maximum weight limit is 240 pounds (110 kilos).
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Chichen-Itzá, Coba, Ik-Kil, and Valladolid
Enjoy an exclusive small-group tour guided by a professional certified guide. Visit Chicehn-Itza, enjoy views of Coba, swim in Ik-Kil, taste tequila at a tequila factory3 ReviewsFrom MX$3,572.04
Ek Balam, Rio Lagartos, and Tequila Private Tour
Explore the recently excavated ruins of Ek Balam, a Mayan city full of carvings, tombs, wall paintings, and mysteries. Visit a tequila factory for a tasting, enjoy lunch,From MX$2,529.39
From Cancun and Riviera Maya Whale Shark Snorkeling
Look for whale sharks in their natural environment on an amazing snorkeling tour off the coast of Isla Contoy. Get up close to the magnificent marine life, and then swimFrom MX$3,842.36
Xel-Ha Park All-Inclusive Admission with Transportation
Experience the natural beauty of Xel-Ha Park. Visit its open-sea aquarium, ecological attractions, and other amazing sights with your day ticket.2 ReviewsFrom MX$2,876.94
Xel-Há Park: All-Inclusive Day Ticket from Riviera Maya
Xel-Há Park is a natural wonder and a snorkeler’s paradise filled with fun activities. If you love nature, there's no better place to practice snorkeling and spend tim6 ReviewsFrom MX$2,316.81
Rio Secreto and Tulum: Full Day Tour
Book this full-day combination package that features a mix of culture and adventure. Visit the world-famous Mayan site of Tulum, at the edge of the turquoise waters of th4 ReviewsFrom MX$4,054.75
Scenic Flight at Sunset
Experience a magical sunset in Cancun from the sky on this 30-minute flight. Head to the skies on a tour that circles Cancun and the surrounding area. Enjoy phenomenal viFrom MX$2,427.25
Food Hoppers 2.5-Hour Tour in Playa del Carmen
Enjoy local food on a guided tour that takes you off the tourist track in Playa del Carmen. Taste delicious dishes at 8 stops, savoring cochinita pibil, carnitas, ice cre2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,255.04
Turtles and Cenotes Tour
Swim with 3 different species of sea turtles in their natural environment on a tour from Cancun and the Riviera Maya hotels. See a great variety of tropical fish and then14 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
Xcaret 'Plus' Tour: Transfers from Riviera Maya
Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Get round-trip transfers from Cancun to explore underground13 ReviewsFrom MX$3,089.14