Royal Garrafon Park Isla Mujeres Day Trip from Cancun
Snorkel among colorful reef gardens at Garrafon Park on a 8-hour tour from Cancun. Cross the Caribbean Sea to Isla Mujeres, and spend hours making use of facilities such as kayaks and zip lines. Laze in the sun, and swim in turquoise waters.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Spend the day at Garrafon Natural Reef Park on Isla Mujeres
- Snorkel the coral gardens of one of the best reefs in the Mexican Caribbean
- Laze in the hammocks of Garrafon Park
- Kayak and swim in turquoise waters
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at Garrafon Natural Reef Park
DescriptionDiscover a perfect balance of relaxation and adventure at Garrafon Natural Reef Park, located at the southern tip of Isla Mujeres in the Caribbean Sea. Set sail from Cancun aboard a luxury boat, and enjoy the 25-minute crossing to Isla Mujeres. Upon arrival, transfer to Garrafon Natural Park, known worldwide for its beauty and recreational activities, including snorkeling, kayaking, and hiking. Surrounded by reefs and a stunning ocean landscape, Garrafon Park is a place to rest, dream, and feel alive. A terrestrial paradise of reefs and cliffs, facing the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean, Garrafon Park also features a zip line, and hammocks to laze in the sun. Enjoy all the park’s facilities and amenities, including quality snorkeling in one of the most famous coral reefs in the world. Breakfast, lunch, and beverages are included as part of your package.
IncludesRound-trip ferry transportation between Cancun and Isla Mujeres Continental breakfast on board the boat to Garrafon Natural Reef Park Open bar on board the boat and at Garrafon Park (18 years and over) Buffet lunch at Garrafon Park Snorkel equipment, life jackets, kayaks, hammocks, pool, and one round on zip line activity Lockers and showers This activity must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee it Photos of your experience Other activities in Cancun or on Isla Mujeres Transfer to/from the meeting and drop off point in Cancun Dock fee (at check-in)
- Please note that Garrafon Park does not accept US dollars in cash for expenses such as dock fee, souvenirs, photos, restaurants, etc. Only Mexican pesos are accepted. If you wish to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be carried out in Mexican or US currency at the corresponding exchange rate.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women of more than 5 months are not allowed in any of the aquatic activities. Pregnant women with 5 months or less will be able to participate only if accompanied by another adult and having signed the responsibility form.
- The use of a safety vest is required for some Garrafon water programs
- Use only biodegradable sun lotion to protect the animals and their environment
- Bring towels and extra cash money for taxis, shopping, etc.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Private Sian Ka'an Adventure Tour
Join this new daily tour to the amazing natural reserve of Sian Ka'an, near Tulum in the south of the Riviera Maya. Enjoy a refreshing day and relax your senses at this iFrom MX$12,453.88
- Best Seller
Chichén Itzá, Valladolid and Hubiku Cenote Day-Trip
Spend the day exploring the well-preserved ruins at Chichén Itzá. Gaze up at the steps of the Kukulkan Pyramid, go for a refreshing swim in a spectacular underground ce10 ReviewsFrom MX$965.42
Tulum and Tankah Cenotes Eco-Adventure Tour
Enjoy the Mayan history at Tulum, the only archaeological zone in the area with views of the sea, then go on a hike through the exuberant jungle and learn about the endem14 ReviewsFrom MX$2,317.00
Full-Day Private Coba Sunset Colors Tour with Lunch
Enclosed within the forest, this archaeological site will amaze you. While ascending to the top, the sunset colors will fill your senses. Enjoy a unique tour with lunch aFrom MX$1,660.52
Chichen Itzá Discovery Half-Day Tour
Explore the mysteries of the Mayan civilization on a half-day tour to Chichen Itzá and benefit from a service that is ideal for those with limited time. Enjoy a boxed1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
- Best Seller
Holbox Island Tour with Transfer Options
Spend a full day on one of the Mexican Caribbean's most beautiful islands. On this trip to Holbox Island go to picturesque spots by golf cart and enjoy the shallow waters55 ReviewsFrom MX$2,452.16
Chichen Itza Tour Light and Sound Show with Cenote Ikkil
Experience the archaeological site of Chichen Itza from different perspectives and see the amazing pyramid temples and other monuments by day and at the evening Light and4 ReviewsFrom MX$3,842.36
Cancun Airport Semi Private Transfer
Airport Shared Shuttle to all Major Hotels. Now you don’t have to waste your vacation time at Cancun International Airport!5 ReviewsFrom MX$424.78
Riviera Maya: Access to Xplor with Express Transportation
Your tour will begin at dawn with an express transportation to the best adventure park in Riviera Maya: Xplor, a ride full of adrenaline just a few meters from the cosmopFrom MX$4,208.25
Two-Reef Snorkeling Experience from Cancun
Enjoy a half-day snorkeling adventure from Cancun, exploring the second-longest coral barrier reef on the planet. Visit two spectacular reef sites.1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,332.28