Royal Garrafon Park Isla Mujeres Day Trip from Cancun
Snorkel among colorful reef gardens at Garrafon Park on a 8-hour tour from Cancun. Cross the Caribbean Sea to Isla Mujeres, and spend hours making use of facilities such as kayaks and zip lines. Laze in the sun, and swim in turquoise waters.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Spend the day at Garrafon Natural Reef Park on Isla Mujeres
- Snorkel the coral gardens of one of the best reefs in the Mexican Caribbean
- Laze in the hammocks of Garrafon Park
- Kayak and swim in turquoise waters
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at Garrafon Natural Reef Park
DescriptionDiscover a perfect balance of relaxation and adventure at Garrafon Natural Reef Park, located at the southern tip of Isla Mujeres in the Caribbean Sea. Set sail from Cancun aboard a luxury boat, and enjoy the 25-minute crossing to Isla Mujeres. Upon arrival, transfer to Garrafon Natural Park, known worldwide for its beauty and recreational activities, including snorkeling, kayaking, and hiking. Surrounded by reefs and a stunning ocean landscape, Garrafon Park is a place to rest, dream, and feel alive. A terrestrial paradise of reefs and cliffs, facing the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean, Garrafon Park also features a zip line, and hammocks to laze in the sun. Enjoy all the park’s facilities and amenities, including quality snorkeling in one of the most famous coral reefs in the world. Breakfast, lunch, and beverages are included as part of your package.
IncludesRound-trip ferry transportation between Cancun and Isla Mujeres Continental breakfast on board the boat to Garrafon Natural Reef Park Open bar on board the boat and at Garrafon Park (18 years and over) Buffet lunch at Garrafon Park Snorkel equipment, life jackets, kayaks, hammocks, pool, and one round on zip line activity Lockers and showers This activity must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee it Photos of your experience Other activities in Cancun or on Isla Mujeres Transfer to/from the meeting and drop off point in Cancun Dock fee (at check-in)
- Please note that Garrafon Park does not accept US dollars in cash for expenses such as dock fee, souvenirs, photos, restaurants, etc. Only Mexican pesos are accepted. If you wish to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be carried out in Mexican or US currency at the corresponding exchange rate.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women of more than 5 months are not allowed in any of the aquatic activities. Pregnant women with 5 months or less will be able to participate only if accompanied by another adult and having signed the responsibility form.
- The use of a safety vest is required for some Garrafon water programs
- Use only biodegradable sun lotion to protect the animals and their environment
- Bring towels and extra cash money for taxis, shopping, etc.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Tulum Xtreme - Culture and adventure tour in Riviera Maya
Combine culture with adventure on this exciting tour of the Riviera Maya. Ride the fastest zip line circuit in the region across the jungle, explore the depths of a cenot10 ReviewsFrom MX$2,490.78
Scenic Flight at Sunset
Experience a magical sunset in Cancun from the sky on this 30-minute flight. Head to the skies on a tour that circles Cancun and the surrounding area. Enjoy phenomenal viFrom MX$2,427.25
Dinner On Board the Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
Meet Pirate Morgan and his reckless crew aboard the Jolly Roger during a 3.5-hour pirate show and dinner in Cancun. Enjoy views of the bay between Cancun and Isla Mujeres2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,930.83
Cenotes Oasis Day Tour from Cancún & Riviera Maya
Take a full-day excursion to 4 different kinds of cenotes in natural surroundings. At each cenote, take part in a different activity, ranging from kayaking and rappelling16 ReviewsFrom MX$2,316.81
Cancún Whale Shark 7-Day Adventure Tour
Swim with a whale shark, the largest fish in the ocean. Snorkel with turtles on the biggest reef in Mexico. Discover much more of the Mexican fauna and flora by exploringFrom MX$30,796.81
- Best Seller
Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres: Paradise Islands Combo Tour
Discover 2 of the most beautiful islands of the Yucatan Peninsula on a speedboat tour to Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres. Look for nesting birds in the protected reserve of39 ReviewsFrom MX$2,683.86
Xcaret Park Tickets: Full-Day Riviera Maya Trip
Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at the Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Explore underground rivers, and enjoy sights such as the20 ReviewsFrom MX$1,930.64
Playa Del Carmen Full-Day ATV Adventure
Enjoy the perfect mixture of culture and adventure as you tour one of the most amazing archeological sites overlooking the Caribbean.From MX$2,297.69
ATV Ride and Secret Caves Tour from Playa del Carmen
Visit and explore a cenote and an underground river. Drive a single or shared ATV. Enjoy a program that takes you away from Playa del Carmen into the heart of the Yucatan16 ReviewsFrom MX$1,351.58
2-Hour Luxury Private Sunset Yacht Excursion
See the sun set over Cancun from a new, romantic perspective on a luxury 2-hour private yacht excursion. Join a loved one or a group of friends for this relaxing cruise o1 ReviewsFrom MX$11,565.70