Royal Garrafon Park Isla Mujeres Day Trip from Cancun
Snorkel among colorful reef gardens at Garrafon Park on a 8-hour tour from Cancun. Cross the Caribbean Sea to Isla Mujeres, and spend hours making use of facilities such as kayaks and zip lines. Laze in the sun, and swim in turquoise waters.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Spend the day at Garrafon Natural Reef Park on Isla Mujeres
- Snorkel the coral gardens of one of the best reefs in the Mexican Caribbean
- Laze in the hammocks of Garrafon Park
- Kayak and swim in turquoise waters
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at Garrafon Natural Reef Park
DescriptionDiscover a perfect balance of relaxation and adventure at Garrafon Natural Reef Park, located at the southern tip of Isla Mujeres in the Caribbean Sea. Set sail from Cancun aboard a luxury boat, and enjoy the 25-minute crossing to Isla Mujeres. Upon arrival, transfer to Garrafon Natural Park, known worldwide for its beauty and recreational activities, including snorkeling, kayaking, and hiking. Surrounded by reefs and a stunning ocean landscape, Garrafon Park is a place to rest, dream, and feel alive. A terrestrial paradise of reefs and cliffs, facing the turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean, Garrafon Park also features a zip line, and hammocks to laze in the sun. Enjoy all the park’s facilities and amenities, including quality snorkeling in one of the most famous coral reefs in the world. Breakfast, lunch, and beverages are included as part of your package.
IncludesRound-trip ferry transportation between Cancun and Isla Mujeres Continental breakfast on board the boat to Garrafon Natural Reef Park Open bar on board the boat and at Garrafon Park (18 years and over) Buffet lunch at Garrafon Park Snorkel equipment, life jackets, kayaks, hammocks, pool, and one round on zip line activity Lockers and showers This activity must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee it Photos of your experience Other activities in Cancun or on Isla Mujeres Transfer to/from the meeting and drop off point in Cancun Dock fee (at check-in)
- Please note that Garrafon Park does not accept US dollars in cash for expenses such as dock fee, souvenirs, photos, restaurants, etc. Only Mexican pesos are accepted. If you wish to use an international credit or debit card, payments will be carried out in Mexican or US currency at the corresponding exchange rate.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women of more than 5 months are not allowed in any of the aquatic activities. Pregnant women with 5 months or less will be able to participate only if accompanied by another adult and having signed the responsibility form.
- The use of a safety vest is required for some Garrafon water programs
- Use only biodegradable sun lotion to protect the animals and their environment
- Bring towels and extra cash money for taxis, shopping, etc.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Chichen-Itzá, Coba, Ik-Kil, and Valladolid
Enjoy an exclusive small-group tour guided by a professional certified guide. Visit Chicehn-Itza, enjoy views of Coba, swim in Ik-Kil, taste tequila at a tequila factory3 ReviewsFrom MX$3,572.04
Ek Balam, Rio Lagartos, and Tequila Private Tour
Explore the recently excavated ruins of Ek Balam, a Mayan city full of carvings, tombs, wall paintings, and mysteries. Visit a tequila factory for a tasting, enjoy lunch,From MX$2,529.39
From Cancun and Riviera Maya Whale Shark Snorkeling
Look for whale sharks in their natural environment on an amazing snorkeling tour off the coast of Isla Contoy. Get up close to the magnificent marine life, and then swimFrom MX$3,842.36
Xel-Ha Park All-Inclusive Admission with Transportation
Experience the natural beauty of Xel-Ha Park. Visit its open-sea aquarium, ecological attractions, and other amazing sights with your day ticket.2 ReviewsFrom MX$2,876.94
Xel-Há Park: All-Inclusive Day Ticket from Riviera Maya
Xel-Há Park is a natural wonder and a snorkeler’s paradise filled with fun activities. If you love nature, there's no better place to practice snorkeling and spend tim6 ReviewsFrom MX$2,316.81
Rio Secreto and Tulum: Full Day Tour
Book this full-day combination package that features a mix of culture and adventure. Visit the world-famous Mayan site of Tulum, at the edge of the turquoise waters of th4 ReviewsFrom MX$4,054.75
Scenic Flight at Sunset
Experience a magical sunset in Cancun from the sky on this 30-minute flight. Head to the skies on a tour that circles Cancun and the surrounding area. Enjoy phenomenal viFrom MX$2,427.25
Food Hoppers 2.5-Hour Tour in Playa del Carmen
Enjoy local food on a guided tour that takes you off the tourist track in Playa del Carmen. Taste delicious dishes at 8 stops, savoring cochinita pibil, carnitas, ice cre2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,255.04
Turtles and Cenotes Tour
Swim with 3 different species of sea turtles in their natural environment on a tour from Cancun and the Riviera Maya hotels. See a great variety of tropical fish and then14 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
Xcaret 'Plus' Tour: Transfers from Riviera Maya
Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Get round-trip transfers from Cancun to explore underground13 ReviewsFrom MX$3,089.14