Selvatica Extreme Adventure Zip Lining, Cenote & Army Truck
See the jungle from above and feel the rush of adrenaline as you fly from tree to tree through nearly 2 miles of ziplines, the longest in North America! With ziplining, cliff diving and an army truck ride, this is the ultimate thrill for anyone.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Extreme Canopy Zip Line Tour through nearly 2 miles of Jungle
- Army Truck Ride through the incredible Mayan Jungle
- Cenote Zipline & Cliff Diving a fun way to cool off and finish your journey
- Light Chicken Fajita or Baguette Lunch with Purified Water provided at end of tour
DescriptionUpon arrival, all guests are greeted at the “Base Camp”: this unique “palapa” offers W/C, a restaurant, and a bar in a beautiful jungle ambiance. Your first activity will be the world-class extreme canopy tour, which exceeds all international safety standards. The staff will equip you with a harness, security pulley, helmet, and gloves. The circuit includes 9 zip lines, finishing on the last line with the new option 'Aqua Zipline' for a splashdown. Continue the adventure with the 'Tarzania Coaster': a zipline/roller coaster hybrid giving you 700 meters of pure adrenaline. Next, ride a military truck into an open cenote — swim and refresh while experiencing a custom water zip line, where you splash right in the middle of the sinkhole. Along the way you will enjoy great views of the magnificent Mayan Jungle. At the end of this refreshing experience you´ll head back to a 'Palapa' (palm tree beach hut) for a light lunch consisting of chicken fajitas flavored water.
IncludesRound trip transportation from Cancun and Mayan Riviera area hotels Army truck ride Cenote zip line & cliff diving 9 Zip lines Aqua Zip Tarzania Light lunch (chicken fajitas, rice, beans and chips) and flavored water Additional food/beverages not mentioned Gratuities (optional) Locker rental Photos and video Souvenirs ATV and Polaris Insurance Towels
- Important: The Zip Line and Jumping Platform of the Cenote will be out of operation until further notice
- It is suggested that you wear a swimsuit, t-shirt, comfortable shoes, and a hat
- It is recommended that you bring sunglasses, mosquito repellent, a towel, and additional cash for amenities. Use of a Go Pro or similar is allowed in helmet or harnesses (clients must bring their own equipment and adjuncts).
- Children under 11 years of age are able to participate in this tour when accompanied by the guide
- This activity must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee it
- For safety reasons, pregnant women or people with back pains or heart problems may not participate
- Maximum weight is 150 kilograms (330 lbs). Maximum waist size is 120 centimeters (47 inches).
- Weight restrictions for Tarzania: you must be between 45-106 kilograms (99-234 lbs)
- Minimum age for driving a motor vehicle is 16 years
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Snorkeling Experience In Cancun
No matter if it's day or evening, cloudy or sunny, you will be surprised and amazed by the marine beauty on this tour. Visit two completely different ecosystems and explo2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,911.53
Chichen Itza with Private Guide & Transportation
Feel the luxury and comfort of a unique private guided tour to Chichen Itza's Archaeological Site especially designed for you. Begin this activity at your time of choice1 ReviewsFrom MX$9,634.86
Beginners Underwater Museum & Reef Scuba Diving
Enjoy a beginners scuba diving tour off the coast of Isla Mujeres. Participate in quick pool lessons at the Marina in Cancun before heading out into the open water. DiveFrom MX$2,500.00
Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve Full-Day Discovery Tour
Spend a full day exploring the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve. Enjoy a boat ride, swimming and snorkeling and seeing wildlife and birdlife up close.From MX$3,842.36
Tulum Discovery Tour
This half-day tour is the perfect choice if you’d like to experience centuries-old Mayan culture and enjoy stunning views of the Mexican Caribbean. Take a guided tour o20 ReviewsFrom MX$1,255.04
Cancún: Hotel Zone Wildlife Tour
Let your tour guide take you to Nichupte Lagoon and give you an insight into what hides behind the most luxurious hotels in Cancún. On this boat tour, you will be able tFrom MX$2,683.86
Chichen Itza, Hubiku and Ek'Balam Tour
Visit the archaeological sites of Chichen Itza and Ek'Balam to learn more about the ancient beliefs of the Mayan civilization. Cool down with a swim at the sacred sinkhol13 ReviewsFrom MX$2,780.40
ATV and Open Cenote Swim with Transfer Options
This tour was created for the most intrepid adventurers - come ride on single or double ATVs and then take a refreshing dip in the a cenote (sinkhole).2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,351.58
Zipline and Shipwreck Snorkeling Tour
A thrilling day out consisting of zip lining, ropes courses and snorkeling. Following the adventure, you will learn about Mayan culture, before sitting down for an authenFrom MX$1,197.00
Jungle Tour Aquaworld
The Jungle Tour is Cancun’s signature snorkel tour - no one does it better than at Aquaworld!From MX$1,351.58