Selvatica Extreme Adventure Zip Lining, Cenote & Army Truck
See the jungle from above and feel the rush of adrenaline as you fly from tree to tree through nearly 2 miles of ziplines, the longest in North America! With ziplining, cliff diving and an army truck ride, this is the ultimate thrill for anyone.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Extreme Canopy Zip Line Tour through nearly 2 miles of Jungle
- Army Truck Ride through the incredible Mayan Jungle
- Cenote Zipline & Cliff Diving a fun way to cool off and finish your journey
- Light Chicken Fajita or Baguette Lunch with Purified Water provided at end of tour
DescriptionUpon arrival, all guests are greeted at the “Base Camp”: this unique “palapa” offers W/C, a restaurant, and a bar in a beautiful jungle ambiance. Your first activity will be the world-class extreme canopy tour, which exceeds all international safety standards. The staff will equip you with a harness, security pulley, helmet, and gloves. The circuit includes 9 zip lines, finishing on the last line with the new option 'Aqua Zipline' for a splashdown. Continue the adventure with the 'Tarzania Coaster': a zipline/roller coaster hybrid giving you 700 meters of pure adrenaline. Next, ride a military truck into an open cenote — swim and refresh while experiencing a custom water zip line, where you splash right in the middle of the sinkhole. Along the way you will enjoy great views of the magnificent Mayan Jungle. At the end of this refreshing experience you´ll head back to a 'Palapa' (palm tree beach hut) for a light lunch consisting of chicken fajitas flavored water.
IncludesRound trip transportation from Cancun and Mayan Riviera area hotels Army truck ride Cenote zip line & cliff diving 9 Zip lines Aqua Zip Tarzania Light lunch (chicken fajitas, rice, beans and chips) and flavored water Additional food/beverages not mentioned Gratuities (optional) Locker rental Photos and video Souvenirs ATV and Polaris Insurance Towels
- Important: The Zip Line and Jumping Platform of the Cenote will be out of operation until further notice
- It is suggested that you wear a swimsuit, t-shirt, comfortable shoes, and a hat
- It is recommended that you bring sunglasses, mosquito repellent, a towel, and additional cash for amenities. Use of a Go Pro or similar is allowed in helmet or harnesses (clients must bring their own equipment and adjuncts).
- Children under 11 years of age are able to participate in this tour when accompanied by the guide
- This activity must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee it
- For safety reasons, pregnant women or people with back pains or heart problems may not participate
- Maximum weight is 150 kilograms (330 lbs). Maximum waist size is 120 centimeters (47 inches).
- Weight restrictions for Tarzania: you must be between 45-106 kilograms (99-234 lbs)
- Minimum age for driving a motor vehicle is 16 years
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Holbox Island Day Trip from Cancun and Riviera Maya
Spend the day on a beautiful island of the Mexican Caribbean on a full-day tour of Holbox Island. Discover a landscape full of surprises off the usual tourist path. Go to6 Reviews
Tulum, ATV, and Open Cenote Tour
Enjoy an 8 hour Tulum, ATV, and natural swimming hole tour through the Tulum region.3 ReviewsFrom MX$1,641.21
Mayan Xtreme - Half Day Adventure Tour in Riviera Maya
For excitement, adventure and beautiful natural surroundings, take part in this tour to see the beautiful Riviera Maya. Including a zip line ride across the jungle as wel5 ReviewsFrom MX$1,911.53
Cancún Whale Shark 7-Day Adventure Tour
Swim with a whale shark, the largest fish in the ocean. Snorkel with turtles on the biggest reef in Mexico. Discover much more of the Mexican fauna and flora by exploringFrom MX$30,796.81
From Cancún: Tulum and Cobá 2-Day Tour
Explore the main archaeological sites of Tulum and Cobá on a 2-day tour from Cancún. Admire the temple ruins of the Mayan cities from the Classic Period, and climb theFrom MX$1,673.26
Rio Lagartos, Las Coloradas and Ek Balam Day Trip
Discover the historic and natural treasures of the Yucatán Peninsula with a visit to a crocodile sanctuary, a boat ride on the pink lagoons of Rio Lagartos and time to s32 ReviewsFrom MX$2,761.09
Xel-Há Park: All-Inclusive Day Ticket from Riviera Maya
Xel-Há Park is a natural wonder and a snorkeler’s paradise filled with fun activities. If you love nature, there's no better place to practice snorkeling and spend tim6 ReviewsFrom MX$2,316.81
Snorkeling Adventure Private Tour
Enjoy the underwater world by snorkeling in three different places in Isla Mujeres National Park. You will sail through the turquoise waters of the Caribbean Sea until yoFrom MX$23,125.00
ATV Xtreme & Snorkel Experience
Experience the Mayan jungle and have a thrilling adventure riding a Can-am ATV across the jungle.From MX$2,297.69
PADI Open Water Course
Our PADI Open Water Course is an entry level scuba diving course. Through our course you will progress from diving in pools to diving in the Playa del Carmen reef. You wiFrom MX$7,144.09