Selvatica Extreme Adventure Zip Lining, Cenote & Army Truck
See the jungle from above and feel the rush of adrenaline as you fly from tree to tree through nearly 2 miles of ziplines, the longest in North America! With ziplining, cliff diving and an army truck ride, this is the ultimate thrill for anyone.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Extreme Canopy Zip Line Tour through nearly 2 miles of Jungle
- Army Truck Ride through the incredible Mayan Jungle
- Cenote Zipline & Cliff Diving a fun way to cool off and finish your journey
- Light Chicken Fajita or Baguette Lunch with Purified Water provided at end of tour
DescriptionUpon arrival, all guests are greeted at the “Base Camp”: this unique “palapa” offers W/C, a restaurant, and a bar in a beautiful jungle ambiance. Your first activity will be the world-class extreme canopy tour, which exceeds all international safety standards. The staff will equip you with a harness, security pulley, helmet, and gloves. The circuit includes 9 zip lines, finishing on the last line with the new option 'Aqua Zipline' for a splashdown. Continue the adventure with the 'Tarzania Coaster': a zipline/roller coaster hybrid giving you 700 meters of pure adrenaline. Next, ride a military truck into an open cenote — swim and refresh while experiencing a custom water zip line, where you splash right in the middle of the sinkhole. Along the way you will enjoy great views of the magnificent Mayan Jungle. At the end of this refreshing experience you´ll head back to a 'Palapa' (palm tree beach hut) for a light lunch consisting of chicken fajitas flavored water.
IncludesRound trip transportation from Cancun and Mayan Riviera area hotels Army truck ride Cenote zip line & cliff diving 9 Zip lines Aqua Zip Tarzania Light lunch (chicken fajitas, rice, beans and chips) and flavored water Additional food/beverages not mentioned Gratuities (optional) Locker rental Photos and video Souvenirs ATV and Polaris Insurance Towels
- Important: The Zip Line and Jumping Platform of the Cenote will be out of operation until further notice
- It is suggested that you wear a swimsuit, t-shirt, comfortable shoes, and a hat
- It is recommended that you bring sunglasses, mosquito repellent, a towel, and additional cash for amenities. Use of a Go Pro or similar is allowed in helmet or harnesses (clients must bring their own equipment and adjuncts).
- Children under 11 years of age are able to participate in this tour when accompanied by the guide
- This activity must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee it
- For safety reasons, pregnant women or people with back pains or heart problems may not participate
- Maximum weight is 150 kilograms (330 lbs). Maximum waist size is 120 centimeters (47 inches).
- Weight restrictions for Tarzania: you must be between 45-106 kilograms (99-234 lbs)
- Minimum age for driving a motor vehicle is 16 years
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Tulum Xtreme - Culture and adventure tour in Riviera Maya
Combine culture with adventure on this exciting tour of the Riviera Maya. Ride the fastest zip line circuit in the region across the jungle, explore the depths of a cenot10 ReviewsFrom MX$2,490.78
Scenic Flight at Sunset
Experience a magical sunset in Cancun from the sky on this 30-minute flight. Head to the skies on a tour that circles Cancun and the surrounding area. Enjoy phenomenal viFrom MX$2,427.25
Dinner On Board the Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
Meet Pirate Morgan and his reckless crew aboard the Jolly Roger during a 3.5-hour pirate show and dinner in Cancun. Enjoy views of the bay between Cancun and Isla Mujeres2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,930.83
Cenotes Oasis Day Tour from Cancún & Riviera Maya
Take a full-day excursion to 4 different kinds of cenotes in natural surroundings. At each cenote, take part in a different activity, ranging from kayaking and rappelling16 ReviewsFrom MX$2,316.81
Cancún Whale Shark 7-Day Adventure Tour
Swim with a whale shark, the largest fish in the ocean. Snorkel with turtles on the biggest reef in Mexico. Discover much more of the Mexican fauna and flora by exploringFrom MX$30,796.81
- Best Seller
Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres: Paradise Islands Combo Tour
Discover 2 of the most beautiful islands of the Yucatan Peninsula on a speedboat tour to Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres. Look for nesting birds in the protected reserve of39 ReviewsFrom MX$2,683.86
Xcaret Park Tickets: Full-Day Riviera Maya Trip
Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at the Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Explore underground rivers, and enjoy sights such as the20 ReviewsFrom MX$1,930.64
Playa Del Carmen Full-Day ATV Adventure
Enjoy the perfect mixture of culture and adventure as you tour one of the most amazing archeological sites overlooking the Caribbean.From MX$2,297.69
ATV Ride and Secret Caves Tour from Playa del Carmen
Visit and explore a cenote and an underground river. Drive a single or shared ATV. Enjoy a program that takes you away from Playa del Carmen into the heart of the Yucatan16 ReviewsFrom MX$1,351.58
2-Hour Luxury Private Sunset Yacht Excursion
See the sun set over Cancun from a new, romantic perspective on a luxury 2-hour private yacht excursion. Join a loved one or a group of friends for this relaxing cruise o1 ReviewsFrom MX$11,565.70