Selvatica Extreme Adventure Zip Lining, Cenote & Army Truck
See the jungle from above and feel the rush of adrenaline as you fly from tree to tree through nearly 2 miles of ziplines, the longest in North America! With ziplining, cliff diving and an army truck ride, this is the ultimate thrill for anyone.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Extreme Canopy Zip Line Tour through nearly 2 miles of Jungle
- Army Truck Ride through the incredible Mayan Jungle
- Cenote Zipline & Cliff Diving a fun way to cool off and finish your journey
- Light Chicken Fajita or Baguette Lunch with Purified Water provided at end of tour
DescriptionUpon arrival, all guests are greeted at the “Base Camp”: this unique “palapa” offers W/C, a restaurant, and a bar in a beautiful jungle ambiance. Your first activity will be the world-class extreme canopy tour, which exceeds all international safety standards. The staff will equip you with a harness, security pulley, helmet, and gloves. The circuit includes 9 zip lines, finishing on the last line with the new option 'Aqua Zipline' for a splashdown. Continue the adventure with the 'Tarzania Coaster': a zipline/roller coaster hybrid giving you 700 meters of pure adrenaline. Next, ride a military truck into an open cenote — swim and refresh while experiencing a custom water zip line, where you splash right in the middle of the sinkhole. Along the way you will enjoy great views of the magnificent Mayan Jungle. At the end of this refreshing experience you´ll head back to a 'Palapa' (palm tree beach hut) for a light lunch consisting of chicken fajitas flavored water.
IncludesRound trip transportation from Cancun and Mayan Riviera area hotels Army truck ride Cenote zip line & cliff diving 9 Zip lines Aqua Zip Tarzania Light lunch (chicken fajitas, rice, beans and chips) and flavored water Additional food/beverages not mentioned Gratuities (optional) Locker rental Photos and video Souvenirs ATV and Polaris Insurance Towels
- Important: The Zip Line and Jumping Platform of the Cenote will be out of operation until further notice
- It is suggested that you wear a swimsuit, t-shirt, comfortable shoes, and a hat
- It is recommended that you bring sunglasses, mosquito repellent, a towel, and additional cash for amenities. Use of a Go Pro or similar is allowed in helmet or harnesses (clients must bring their own equipment and adjuncts).
- Children under 11 years of age are able to participate in this tour when accompanied by the guide
- This activity must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee it
- For safety reasons, pregnant women or people with back pains or heart problems may not participate
- Maximum weight is 150 kilograms (330 lbs). Maximum waist size is 120 centimeters (47 inches).
- Weight restrictions for Tarzania: you must be between 45-106 kilograms (99-234 lbs)
- Minimum age for driving a motor vehicle is 16 years
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Private Sian Ka'an Adventure Tour
Join this new daily tour to the amazing natural reserve of Sian Ka'an, near Tulum in the south of the Riviera Maya. Enjoy a refreshing day and relax your senses at this iFrom MX$12,453.88
- Best Seller
Chichén Itzá, Valladolid and Hubiku Cenote Day-Trip
Spend the day exploring the well-preserved ruins at Chichén Itzá. Gaze up at the steps of the Kukulkan Pyramid, go for a refreshing swim in a spectacular underground ce10 ReviewsFrom MX$965.42
Tulum and Tankah Cenotes Eco-Adventure Tour
Enjoy the Mayan history at Tulum, the only archaeological zone in the area with views of the sea, then go on a hike through the exuberant jungle and learn about the endem14 ReviewsFrom MX$2,317.00
Full-Day Private Coba Sunset Colors Tour with Lunch
Enclosed within the forest, this archaeological site will amaze you. While ascending to the top, the sunset colors will fill your senses. Enjoy a unique tour with lunch aFrom MX$1,660.52
Chichen Itzá Discovery Half-Day Tour
Explore the mysteries of the Mayan civilization on a half-day tour to Chichen Itzá and benefit from a service that is ideal for those with limited time. Enjoy a boxed1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
- Best Seller
Holbox Island Tour with Transfer Options
Spend a full day on one of the Mexican Caribbean's most beautiful islands. On this trip to Holbox Island go to picturesque spots by golf cart and enjoy the shallow waters55 ReviewsFrom MX$2,452.16
Chichen Itza Tour Light and Sound Show with Cenote Ikkil
Experience the archaeological site of Chichen Itza from different perspectives and see the amazing pyramid temples and other monuments by day and at the evening Light and4 ReviewsFrom MX$3,842.36
Cancun Airport Semi Private Transfer
Airport Shared Shuttle to all Major Hotels. Now you don’t have to waste your vacation time at Cancun International Airport!5 ReviewsFrom MX$424.78
Riviera Maya: Access to Xplor with Express Transportation
Your tour will begin at dawn with an express transportation to the best adventure park in Riviera Maya: Xplor, a ride full of adrenaline just a few meters from the cosmopFrom MX$4,208.25
Two-Reef Snorkeling Experience from Cancun
Enjoy a half-day snorkeling adventure from Cancun, exploring the second-longest coral barrier reef on the planet. Visit two spectacular reef sites.1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,332.28