Selvatica Extreme Adventure Zip Lining, Cenote & Army Truck
See the jungle from above and feel the rush of adrenaline as you fly from tree to tree through nearly 2 miles of ziplines, the longest in North America! With ziplining, cliff diving and an army truck ride, this is the ultimate thrill for anyone.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Extreme Canopy Zip Line Tour through nearly 2 miles of Jungle
- Army Truck Ride through the incredible Mayan Jungle
- Cenote Zipline & Cliff Diving a fun way to cool off and finish your journey
- Light Chicken Fajita or Baguette Lunch with Purified Water provided at end of tour
DescriptionUpon arrival, all guests are greeted at the “Base Camp”: this unique “palapa” offers W/C, a restaurant, and a bar in a beautiful jungle ambiance. Your first activity will be the world-class extreme canopy tour, which exceeds all international safety standards. The staff will equip you with a harness, security pulley, helmet, and gloves. The circuit includes 9 zip lines, finishing on the last line with the new option 'Aqua Zipline' for a splashdown. Continue the adventure with the 'Tarzania Coaster': a zipline/roller coaster hybrid giving you 700 meters of pure adrenaline. Next, ride a military truck into an open cenote — swim and refresh while experiencing a custom water zip line, where you splash right in the middle of the sinkhole. Along the way you will enjoy great views of the magnificent Mayan Jungle. At the end of this refreshing experience you´ll head back to a 'Palapa' (palm tree beach hut) for a light lunch consisting of chicken fajitas flavored water.
IncludesRound trip transportation from Cancun and Mayan Riviera area hotels Army truck ride Cenote zip line & cliff diving 9 Zip lines Aqua Zip Tarzania Light lunch (chicken fajitas, rice, beans and chips) and flavored water Additional food/beverages not mentioned Gratuities (optional) Locker rental Photos and video Souvenirs ATV and Polaris Insurance Towels
- Important: The Zip Line and Jumping Platform of the Cenote will be out of operation until further notice
- It is suggested that you wear a swimsuit, t-shirt, comfortable shoes, and a hat
- It is recommended that you bring sunglasses, mosquito repellent, a towel, and additional cash for amenities. Use of a Go Pro or similar is allowed in helmet or harnesses (clients must bring their own equipment and adjuncts).
- Children under 11 years of age are able to participate in this tour when accompanied by the guide
- This activity must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee it
- For safety reasons, pregnant women or people with back pains or heart problems may not participate
- Maximum weight is 150 kilograms (330 lbs). Maximum waist size is 120 centimeters (47 inches).
- Weight restrictions for Tarzania: you must be between 45-106 kilograms (99-234 lbs)
- Minimum age for driving a motor vehicle is 16 years
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Chichen-Itzá, Coba, Ik-Kil, and Valladolid
Enjoy an exclusive small-group tour guided by a professional certified guide. Visit Chicehn-Itza, enjoy views of Coba, swim in Ik-Kil, taste tequila at a tequila factory3 ReviewsFrom MX$3,572.04
Ek Balam, Rio Lagartos, and Tequila Private Tour
Explore the recently excavated ruins of Ek Balam, a Mayan city full of carvings, tombs, wall paintings, and mysteries. Visit a tequila factory for a tasting, enjoy lunch,From MX$2,529.39
From Cancun and Riviera Maya Whale Shark Snorkeling
Look for whale sharks in their natural environment on an amazing snorkeling tour off the coast of Isla Contoy. Get up close to the magnificent marine life, and then swimFrom MX$3,842.36
Xel-Ha Park All-Inclusive Admission with Transportation
Experience the natural beauty of Xel-Ha Park. Visit its open-sea aquarium, ecological attractions, and other amazing sights with your day ticket.2 ReviewsFrom MX$2,876.94
Xel-Há Park: All-Inclusive Day Ticket from Riviera Maya
Xel-Há Park is a natural wonder and a snorkeler’s paradise filled with fun activities. If you love nature, there's no better place to practice snorkeling and spend tim6 ReviewsFrom MX$2,316.81
Rio Secreto and Tulum: Full Day Tour
Book this full-day combination package that features a mix of culture and adventure. Visit the world-famous Mayan site of Tulum, at the edge of the turquoise waters of th4 ReviewsFrom MX$4,054.75
Scenic Flight at Sunset
Experience a magical sunset in Cancun from the sky on this 30-minute flight. Head to the skies on a tour that circles Cancun and the surrounding area. Enjoy phenomenal viFrom MX$2,427.25
Food Hoppers 2.5-Hour Tour in Playa del Carmen
Enjoy local food on a guided tour that takes you off the tourist track in Playa del Carmen. Taste delicious dishes at 8 stops, savoring cochinita pibil, carnitas, ice cre2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,255.04
Turtles and Cenotes Tour
Swim with 3 different species of sea turtles in their natural environment on a tour from Cancun and the Riviera Maya hotels. See a great variety of tropical fish and then14 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
Xcaret 'Plus' Tour: Transfers from Riviera Maya
Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Get round-trip transfers from Cancun to explore underground13 ReviewsFrom MX$3,089.14