Tulum and the Mayan Jungle: Full-Day Tour
Embark on a spectacular full-day tour and explore the fascinating archeological site of Tulum, followed by a day of adventure in the amazing jungle, exploring the cenote system, snorkeling through caves, and flying over the jungle with a zip line.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the archeological site of Tulum, occupied since 1200 A.D.
- Snorkel through millenary stalactites and stalagmites in the crystal waters
- Zip through the rough jungle terrain on an original Mercedes Benz Unimogs
- Rappel 40 feet down to Yaxmuul, a pristine natural pool
- Fly over the lush jungle canopy on a zip line
- Participate in a Mayan purification ceremony in a beautiful dry cave
DescriptionBegin the day at the spectacular ancient archeological site of Tulum, occupied since 1,200 A.D. Lying along a sharp cliff, the site gives stunning views of the Caribbean and hosts one of the best beaches in the world, declared by National Geographic as the fourth best beach internationally. Enter into the amazing Sac-Actun cenote system, the world's longest underground river, explored and recommended by National Geographic snorkelers specializing in cave divers. Snorkel through the stunning Nohoch Nah Chiich cavern while surrounded by thrilling rock formations and millenary stalactites and stalagmites, and then jump on a Mercedes Benz Unimogs 4x4 for a ride through the wild rainforest. Continue the adventure with the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rappel into a beautiful cenote and swim in the stunning Yaxmuul natural pool, then fly over the jungle foliage on an exciting zip-line course. End this spectacular tour at a mystic cenote where you will participate in a traditional Maya purification ceremony.
IncludesTransportation Traditional lunch and drinks Entrance fee to Tulum Archaeological and bilingual guide 4x4 ride All equipment required for activities (life vests, snorkel gear, helmets, zip-line gear) Towels Lockers Tips for guides Alcoholic drinks Souvenirs Photographs
- Recommendations: Bring comfortable shoes (no flip flops), wear your bathing and comfortable clothing, and bring extra cash or credit card for souvenirs and photos. Biodegradable insect repellent and a clean towel will be provided. No sunscreen is needed since all activities are performed in the shade. Important: This expedition is not suitable for handicapped people, or people who suffer heart, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women or for anyone that is over 264 pounds. Children under 6 years old cannot participate. People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substance won’t be allowed to participate in this expedition.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Tulum: Mayan Culture & Cenote Half-Day Excursion
Tulum National Park is an ideal location to see Maya archeological ruins and experience the Riviera Maya. This tour saves you the hassle of getting there from Playa del CFrom MX$946.11
Coco Bongo Nightclub
The most amazing nightclub in Cancun, Coco Bongo is waiting!From MX$3,416.03
Tulum, Coba, & Cenote: Full-Day Tour
Walk through Tulum and Coba, the most impressive Mayan archaeological sites in the area. Swim in a natural sinkhole with turquoise waters. Learn about Mayan culture while18 ReviewsFrom MX$1,325.90
Cenote River: Snorkeling & Paddleboarding Tour
Enjoy paddleboarding and snorkeling through the beautiful cenote river on this 2.5-hour tour from Tulum. Admire the wide variety of aquatic life breeding in the mangroveFrom MX$1,158.50
Riviera Maya: Snorkeling and Jungle Mayan Adventure
Have an action-packed day including snorkeling in a cenote, rappeling and ziplining above the stunning Mayan jungle.From MX$1,911.53
Jungle Road Adventure
All top activities inclusive package! The one and only off-road adventure tour in Cancun! Awesome spots to visit, Mayan ruins, zip lines, atv´s, swim in the Mayan jungle10 ReviewsFrom MX$3,649.28
- Best Seller
Chichén Itzá, Ik Kil Cenote & Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
Tour the impressive archaeological complex of Chichén Itzá and discover a ceremonial center of the Maya civilization. Then, go to the sacred sinkhole of Ik Kil and end410 ReviewsFrom MX$888.57
Coba: Mayan Ruins and Cenote Tour from Riviera Maya
Explore the history of the ancient Mayan civilization on a full-day tour to the archaeological site of Coba. Learn how the Mayan people live today, enjoy a tasty lunch, a1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,525.36
Coba, Tulum and Aldea Maya Ruins with Cenote Trip
Discover the mysteries of the Mayans during an immersive guided tour that takes you deep into the Coba and Tulum ruins. After your exploration of the ancient cities, youFrom MX$1,911.53
Isla Mujeres: Snorkel with Open Bar and Buffet
An unforgettable day on board a modern catamaran across the Caribbean sea with snorkeling, an open bar and buffet lunch included.4 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44