Tulum and the Mayan Jungle: Full-Day Tour
Embark on a spectacular full-day tour and explore the fascinating archeological site of Tulum, followed by a day of adventure in the amazing jungle, exploring the cenote system, snorkeling through caves, and flying over the jungle with a zip line.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the archeological site of Tulum, occupied since 1200 A.D.
- Snorkel through millenary stalactites and stalagmites in the crystal waters
- Zip through the rough jungle terrain on an original Mercedes Benz Unimogs
- Rappel 40 feet down to Yaxmuul, a pristine natural pool
- Fly over the lush jungle canopy on a zip line
- Participate in a Mayan purification ceremony in a beautiful dry cave
DescriptionBegin the day at the spectacular ancient archeological site of Tulum, occupied since 1,200 A.D. Lying along a sharp cliff, the site gives stunning views of the Caribbean and hosts one of the best beaches in the world, declared by National Geographic as the fourth best beach internationally. Enter into the amazing Sac-Actun cenote system, the world's longest underground river, explored and recommended by National Geographic snorkelers specializing in cave divers. Snorkel through the stunning Nohoch Nah Chiich cavern while surrounded by thrilling rock formations and millenary stalactites and stalagmites, and then jump on a Mercedes Benz Unimogs 4x4 for a ride through the wild rainforest. Continue the adventure with the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rappel into a beautiful cenote and swim in the stunning Yaxmuul natural pool, then fly over the jungle foliage on an exciting zip-line course. End this spectacular tour at a mystic cenote where you will participate in a traditional Maya purification ceremony.
IncludesTransportation Traditional lunch and drinks Entrance fee to Tulum Archaeological and bilingual guide 4x4 ride All equipment required for activities (life vests, snorkel gear, helmets, zip-line gear) Towels Lockers Tips for guides Alcoholic drinks Souvenirs Photographs
- Recommendations: Bring comfortable shoes (no flip flops), wear your bathing and comfortable clothing, and bring extra cash or credit card for souvenirs and photos. Biodegradable insect repellent and a clean towel will be provided. No sunscreen is needed since all activities are performed in the shade. Important: This expedition is not suitable for handicapped people, or people who suffer heart, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women or for anyone that is over 264 pounds. Children under 6 years old cannot participate. People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substance won’t be allowed to participate in this expedition.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Jungle Road Adventure
All top activities inclusive package! The one and only off-road adventure tour in Cancun! Awesome spots to visit, Mayan ruins, zip lines, atv´s, swim in the Mayan jungle10 ReviewsFrom MX$3,649.28
Playa Del Carmen Full-Day ATV Adventure
Enjoy the perfect mixture of culture and adventure as you tour one of the most amazing archeological sites overlooking the Caribbean.From MX$2,297.69
Chichen Itza Full-Day Extended Tour from Cancun
Explore the great Mayan monuments of Chichen Itza on a 12-hour sightseeing tour from Cancun and Playa del Carmen. Swim in a mysterious underground sinkhole, and enjoy a p7 ReviewsFrom MX$2,085.30
Playa del Carmen: Mayan Underworld Explorer Tour
Discover the sacred underground rivers and caves of the ancient Mayans on an explorer tour from Playa del Carmen. Enter the caves in the jungle to swim and look at the ot2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,255.04
Cancun Jungle Tour Adventure with Speedboat and Snorkeling
Experience the adventure of a lifetime by driving a speedboat and snorkeling through the beautiful mangrove canals of the Nichupté Lagoon.3 ReviewsFrom MX$1,061.96
Snorkel Xtreme Tour
Join us in a full day of excitement surrounded by the exotic natural beauties of the Riviera Maya. Surprise yourself with Mexico´s biodiversity !From MX$2,490.78
Cancun Full–Day Extreme Adventure Tour
Spend a day filled with adrenaline and fun during your holidays. Combine the majesty of swimming in the waters of an authentic Mayan cenote, and course through the jungle3 ReviewsFrom MX$1,509.91
Cancun Airport Semi Private Transfer
Airport Shared Shuttle to all Major Hotels. Now you don’t have to waste your vacation time at Cancun International Airport!5 ReviewsFrom MX$424.78
Sian Ka'an Jeep Expedition
Sian Ka'an is a Natural Reserve and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, its vastness playing host to incredble plant and wildlife. Take a rugged drive through the wilderness in11 ReviewsFrom MX$3,456.19
Private Tour: Rustic Cenotes & Homún Village with Lunch
Visit the rustic cenotes (sinkholes) of Homún on this private, full-day tour. During this one-of-a-kind opportunity, you'll spend the day exploring hidden crystal watersFrom MX$2,587.32