Tulum and the Mayan Jungle: Full-Day Tour
Embark on a spectacular full-day tour and explore the fascinating archeological site of Tulum, followed by a day of adventure in the amazing jungle, exploring the cenote system, snorkeling through caves, and flying over the jungle with a zip line.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the archeological site of Tulum, occupied since 1200 A.D.
- Snorkel through millenary stalactites and stalagmites in the crystal waters
- Zip through the rough jungle terrain on an original Mercedes Benz Unimogs
- Rappel 40 feet down to Yaxmuul, a pristine natural pool
- Fly over the lush jungle canopy on a zip line
- Participate in a Mayan purification ceremony in a beautiful dry cave
DescriptionBegin the day at the spectacular ancient archeological site of Tulum, occupied since 1,200 A.D. Lying along a sharp cliff, the site gives stunning views of the Caribbean and hosts one of the best beaches in the world, declared by National Geographic as the fourth best beach internationally. Enter into the amazing Sac-Actun cenote system, the world's longest underground river, explored and recommended by National Geographic snorkelers specializing in cave divers. Snorkel through the stunning Nohoch Nah Chiich cavern while surrounded by thrilling rock formations and millenary stalactites and stalagmites, and then jump on a Mercedes Benz Unimogs 4x4 for a ride through the wild rainforest. Continue the adventure with the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rappel into a beautiful cenote and swim in the stunning Yaxmuul natural pool, then fly over the jungle foliage on an exciting zip-line course. End this spectacular tour at a mystic cenote where you will participate in a traditional Maya purification ceremony.
IncludesTransportation Traditional lunch and drinks Entrance fee to Tulum Archaeological and bilingual guide 4x4 ride All equipment required for activities (life vests, snorkel gear, helmets, zip-line gear) Towels Lockers Tips for guides Alcoholic drinks Souvenirs Photographs
- Recommendations: Bring comfortable shoes (no flip flops), wear your bathing and comfortable clothing, and bring extra cash or credit card for souvenirs and photos. Biodegradable insect repellent and a clean towel will be provided. No sunscreen is needed since all activities are performed in the shade. Important: This expedition is not suitable for handicapped people, or people who suffer heart, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women or for anyone that is over 264 pounds. Children under 6 years old cannot participate. People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substance won’t be allowed to participate in this expedition.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Tulum Xtreme - Culture and adventure tour in Riviera Maya
Combine culture with adventure on this exciting tour of the Riviera Maya. Ride the fastest zip line circuit in the region across the jungle, explore the depths of a cenot10 ReviewsFrom MX$2,490.78
Scenic Flight at Sunset
Experience a magical sunset in Cancun from the sky on this 30-minute flight. Head to the skies on a tour that circles Cancun and the surrounding area. Enjoy phenomenal viFrom MX$2,427.25
Dinner On Board the Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
Meet Pirate Morgan and his reckless crew aboard the Jolly Roger during a 3.5-hour pirate show and dinner in Cancun. Enjoy views of the bay between Cancun and Isla Mujeres2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,930.83
Cenotes Oasis Day Tour from Cancún & Riviera Maya
Take a full-day excursion to 4 different kinds of cenotes in natural surroundings. At each cenote, take part in a different activity, ranging from kayaking and rappelling16 ReviewsFrom MX$2,316.81
Cancún Whale Shark 7-Day Adventure Tour
Swim with a whale shark, the largest fish in the ocean. Snorkel with turtles on the biggest reef in Mexico. Discover much more of the Mexican fauna and flora by exploringFrom MX$30,796.81
- Best Seller
Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres: Paradise Islands Combo Tour
Discover 2 of the most beautiful islands of the Yucatan Peninsula on a speedboat tour to Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres. Look for nesting birds in the protected reserve of39 ReviewsFrom MX$2,683.86
Xcaret Park Tickets: Full-Day Riviera Maya Trip
Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at the Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Explore underground rivers, and enjoy sights such as the20 ReviewsFrom MX$1,930.64
Playa Del Carmen Full-Day ATV Adventure
Enjoy the perfect mixture of culture and adventure as you tour one of the most amazing archeological sites overlooking the Caribbean.From MX$2,297.69
ATV Ride and Secret Caves Tour from Playa del Carmen
Visit and explore a cenote and an underground river. Drive a single or shared ATV. Enjoy a program that takes you away from Playa del Carmen into the heart of the Yucatan16 ReviewsFrom MX$1,351.58
2-Hour Luxury Private Sunset Yacht Excursion
See the sun set over Cancun from a new, romantic perspective on a luxury 2-hour private yacht excursion. Join a loved one or a group of friends for this relaxing cruise o1 ReviewsFrom MX$11,565.70