Tulum and the Mayan Jungle: Full-Day Tour
Embark on a spectacular full-day tour and explore the fascinating archeological site of Tulum, followed by a day of adventure in the amazing jungle, exploring the cenote system, snorkeling through caves, and flying over the jungle with a zip line.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the archeological site of Tulum, occupied since 1200 A.D.
- Snorkel through millenary stalactites and stalagmites in the crystal waters
- Zip through the rough jungle terrain on an original Mercedes Benz Unimogs
- Rappel 40 feet down to Yaxmuul, a pristine natural pool
- Fly over the lush jungle canopy on a zip line
- Participate in a Mayan purification ceremony in a beautiful dry cave
DescriptionBegin the day at the spectacular ancient archeological site of Tulum, occupied since 1,200 A.D. Lying along a sharp cliff, the site gives stunning views of the Caribbean and hosts one of the best beaches in the world, declared by National Geographic as the fourth best beach internationally. Enter into the amazing Sac-Actun cenote system, the world's longest underground river, explored and recommended by National Geographic snorkelers specializing in cave divers. Snorkel through the stunning Nohoch Nah Chiich cavern while surrounded by thrilling rock formations and millenary stalactites and stalagmites, and then jump on a Mercedes Benz Unimogs 4x4 for a ride through the wild rainforest. Continue the adventure with the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rappel into a beautiful cenote and swim in the stunning Yaxmuul natural pool, then fly over the jungle foliage on an exciting zip-line course. End this spectacular tour at a mystic cenote where you will participate in a traditional Maya purification ceremony.
IncludesTransportation Traditional lunch and drinks Entrance fee to Tulum Archaeological and bilingual guide 4x4 ride All equipment required for activities (life vests, snorkel gear, helmets, zip-line gear) Towels Lockers Tips for guides Alcoholic drinks Souvenirs Photographs
- Recommendations: Bring comfortable shoes (no flip flops), wear your bathing and comfortable clothing, and bring extra cash or credit card for souvenirs and photos. Biodegradable insect repellent and a clean towel will be provided. No sunscreen is needed since all activities are performed in the shade. Important: This expedition is not suitable for handicapped people, or people who suffer heart, respiratory or back problems. It is not recommended for pregnant women or for anyone that is over 264 pounds. Children under 6 years old cannot participate. People under the influence of alcohol or toxic substance won’t be allowed to participate in this expedition.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Chichen-Itzá, Coba, Ik-Kil, and Valladolid
Enjoy an exclusive small-group tour guided by a professional certified guide. Visit Chicehn-Itza, enjoy views of Coba, swim in Ik-Kil, taste tequila at a tequila factory3 ReviewsFrom MX$3,572.04
Ek Balam, Rio Lagartos, and Tequila Private Tour
Explore the recently excavated ruins of Ek Balam, a Mayan city full of carvings, tombs, wall paintings, and mysteries. Visit a tequila factory for a tasting, enjoy lunch,From MX$2,529.39
From Cancun and Riviera Maya Whale Shark Snorkeling
Look for whale sharks in their natural environment on an amazing snorkeling tour off the coast of Isla Contoy. Get up close to the magnificent marine life, and then swimFrom MX$3,842.36
Xel-Ha Park All-Inclusive Admission with Transportation
Experience the natural beauty of Xel-Ha Park. Visit its open-sea aquarium, ecological attractions, and other amazing sights with your day ticket.2 ReviewsFrom MX$2,876.94
Xel-Há Park: All-Inclusive Day Ticket from Riviera Maya
Xel-Há Park is a natural wonder and a snorkeler’s paradise filled with fun activities. If you love nature, there's no better place to practice snorkeling and spend tim6 ReviewsFrom MX$2,316.81
Rio Secreto and Tulum: Full Day Tour
Book this full-day combination package that features a mix of culture and adventure. Visit the world-famous Mayan site of Tulum, at the edge of the turquoise waters of th4 ReviewsFrom MX$4,054.75
Scenic Flight at Sunset
Experience a magical sunset in Cancun from the sky on this 30-minute flight. Head to the skies on a tour that circles Cancun and the surrounding area. Enjoy phenomenal viFrom MX$2,427.25
Food Hoppers 2.5-Hour Tour in Playa del Carmen
Enjoy local food on a guided tour that takes you off the tourist track in Playa del Carmen. Taste delicious dishes at 8 stops, savoring cochinita pibil, carnitas, ice cre2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,255.04
Turtles and Cenotes Tour
Swim with 3 different species of sea turtles in their natural environment on a tour from Cancun and the Riviera Maya hotels. See a great variety of tropical fish and then14 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
Xcaret 'Plus' Tour: Transfers from Riviera Maya
Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Get round-trip transfers from Cancun to explore underground13 ReviewsFrom MX$3,089.14