Discover Mayan culture, dive into the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea and return home to tell everyone how you experienced Tulum in a unique way.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Tulum with a bilingual guide
- Discover the astronomic advances that allowed the Mayans to merge themselves in to the skies
- Contemplate the 'Templo del Dios Descendente', a small foundation, which is the main iconographic element of the city
- Have more time for other experiences on this half-day tour
DescriptionVisit Tulum, home of astronomic advances that allowed the Mayans to merge themselves into the skies and decode the universe like no other civilization on earth. Your adventure will begin with a drive to the archaeological site where the majestic 'El Castillo', Tulum´s tallest structure and built with three serpentine ornamented columned access ways, will take your breath away. Marvel at 'Templo de los Frescos', with a mural portraying a series of supernatural residents the underworld, which constitutes one of the most important testimonies of prehispanic Mayan mural painting. Head north and visit'Templo del Dios Descendente', a small foundation, which is the main iconographic element of the city. And as a unique touch, experience one of the most spectacular views that you have ever witnessed - that of the majestic turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean. Your senses will enter a whole new level with the marvelous views that Tulum has for you.
IncludesRound trip transportation in AC Bottle of water Spanish/English speaking guide Entrance to the archeological site Shuttle train Food and drinks. Optional tips. Souvenirs.
- Bring comfortable clothes, bug spray, sunglasses, walking shoes, extra money, camera (tax for use of video camera), towel, and bathing suit
- Adult fare are from 12 years old. Child fare from age 5 to 11. Infants from 0 til 4 can have guaranteed seat for an extra charge to be paid upon departure and with previous reservation.
- Not recommended for guests in wheel chairs
- Maximum age to participate: 80 years (not recommended for those with physical or mental disabilities)
- Pickup time depends on the location of the hotel
- This activity must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee it
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Private Sian Ka'an Adventure Tour
Join this new daily tour to the amazing natural reserve of Sian Ka'an, near Tulum in the south of the Riviera Maya. Enjoy a refreshing day and relax your senses at this iFrom MX$12,453.88
- Best Seller
Chichén Itzá, Valladolid and Hubiku Cenote Day-Trip
Spend the day exploring the well-preserved ruins at Chichén Itzá. Gaze up at the steps of the Kukulkan Pyramid, go for a refreshing swim in a spectacular underground ce10 ReviewsFrom MX$965.42
Tulum and Tankah Cenotes Eco-Adventure Tour
Enjoy the Mayan history at Tulum, the only archaeological zone in the area with views of the sea, then go on a hike through the exuberant jungle and learn about the endem14 ReviewsFrom MX$2,317.00
Full-Day Private Coba Sunset Colors Tour with Lunch
Enclosed within the forest, this archaeological site will amaze you. While ascending to the top, the sunset colors will fill your senses. Enjoy a unique tour with lunch aFrom MX$1,660.52
Chichen Itzá Discovery Half-Day Tour
Explore the mysteries of the Mayan civilization on a half-day tour to Chichen Itzá and benefit from a service that is ideal for those with limited time. Enjoy a boxed1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
- Best Seller
Holbox Island Tour with Transfer Options
Spend a full day on one of the Mexican Caribbean's most beautiful islands. On this trip to Holbox Island go to picturesque spots by golf cart and enjoy the shallow waters55 ReviewsFrom MX$2,452.16
Chichen Itza Tour Light and Sound Show with Cenote Ikkil
Experience the archaeological site of Chichen Itza from different perspectives and see the amazing pyramid temples and other monuments by day and at the evening Light and4 ReviewsFrom MX$3,842.36
Cancun Airport Semi Private Transfer
Airport Shared Shuttle to all Major Hotels. Now you don’t have to waste your vacation time at Cancun International Airport!5 ReviewsFrom MX$424.78
Riviera Maya: Access to Xplor with Express Transportation
Your tour will begin at dawn with an express transportation to the best adventure park in Riviera Maya: Xplor, a ride full of adrenaline just a few meters from the cosmopFrom MX$4,208.25
Two-Reef Snorkeling Experience from Cancun
Enjoy a half-day snorkeling adventure from Cancun, exploring the second-longest coral barrier reef on the planet. Visit two spectacular reef sites.1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,332.28