Discover Mayan culture, dive into the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea and return home to tell everyone how you experienced Tulum in a unique way.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore Tulum with a bilingual guide
- Discover the astronomic advances that allowed the Mayans to merge themselves in to the skies
- Contemplate the 'Templo del Dios Descendente', a small foundation, which is the main iconographic element of the city
- Have more time for other experiences on this half-day tour
DescriptionVisit Tulum, home of astronomic advances that allowed the Mayans to merge themselves into the skies and decode the universe like no other civilization on earth. Your adventure will begin with a drive to the archaeological site where the majestic 'El Castillo', Tulum´s tallest structure and built with three serpentine ornamented columned access ways, will take your breath away. Marvel at 'Templo de los Frescos', with a mural portraying a series of supernatural residents the underworld, which constitutes one of the most important testimonies of prehispanic Mayan mural painting. Head north and visit'Templo del Dios Descendente', a small foundation, which is the main iconographic element of the city. And as a unique touch, experience one of the most spectacular views that you have ever witnessed - that of the majestic turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean. Your senses will enter a whole new level with the marvelous views that Tulum has for you.
IncludesRound trip transportation in AC Bottle of water Spanish/English speaking guide Entrance to the archeological site Shuttle train Food and drinks. Optional tips. Souvenirs.
- Bring comfortable clothes, bug spray, sunglasses, walking shoes, extra money, camera (tax for use of video camera), towel, and bathing suit
- Adult fare are from 12 years old. Child fare from age 5 to 11. Infants from 0 til 4 can have guaranteed seat for an extra charge to be paid upon departure and with previous reservation.
- Not recommended for guests in wheel chairs
- Maximum age to participate: 80 years (not recommended for those with physical or mental disabilities)
- Pickup time depends on the location of the hotel
- This activity must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance to guarantee it
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Tulum Xtreme - Culture and adventure tour in Riviera Maya
Combine culture with adventure on this exciting tour of the Riviera Maya. Ride the fastest zip line circuit in the region across the jungle, explore the depths of a cenot10 ReviewsFrom MX$2,490.78
Scenic Flight at Sunset
Experience a magical sunset in Cancun from the sky on this 30-minute flight. Head to the skies on a tour that circles Cancun and the surrounding area. Enjoy phenomenal viFrom MX$2,427.25
Dinner On Board the Jolly Roger Pirate Ship
Meet Pirate Morgan and his reckless crew aboard the Jolly Roger during a 3.5-hour pirate show and dinner in Cancun. Enjoy views of the bay between Cancun and Isla Mujeres2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,930.83
Cenotes Oasis Day Tour from Cancún & Riviera Maya
Take a full-day excursion to 4 different kinds of cenotes in natural surroundings. At each cenote, take part in a different activity, ranging from kayaking and rappelling16 ReviewsFrom MX$2,316.81
Cancún Whale Shark 7-Day Adventure Tour
Swim with a whale shark, the largest fish in the ocean. Snorkel with turtles on the biggest reef in Mexico. Discover much more of the Mexican fauna and flora by exploringFrom MX$30,796.81
- Best Seller
Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres: Paradise Islands Combo Tour
Discover 2 of the most beautiful islands of the Yucatan Peninsula on a speedboat tour to Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres. Look for nesting birds in the protected reserve of39 ReviewsFrom MX$2,683.86
Xcaret Park Tickets: Full-Day Riviera Maya Trip
Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at the Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Explore underground rivers, and enjoy sights such as the20 ReviewsFrom MX$1,930.64
Playa Del Carmen Full-Day ATV Adventure
Enjoy the perfect mixture of culture and adventure as you tour one of the most amazing archeological sites overlooking the Caribbean.From MX$2,297.69
ATV Ride and Secret Caves Tour from Playa del Carmen
Visit and explore a cenote and an underground river. Drive a single or shared ATV. Enjoy a program that takes you away from Playa del Carmen into the heart of the Yucatan16 ReviewsFrom MX$1,351.58
2-Hour Luxury Private Sunset Yacht Excursion
See the sun set over Cancun from a new, romantic perspective on a luxury 2-hour private yacht excursion. Join a loved one or a group of friends for this relaxing cruise o1 ReviewsFrom MX$11,565.70