Xel-Ha Park All-Inclusive Admission with Transportation
Experience the natural beauty of Xel-Ha Park. Visit its open-sea aquarium, ecological attractions, and other amazing sights with your day ticket.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Swim and snorkel surrounded by tropical fish
- Admire the natural beauty of Xel-Ha Park
- Choose an option swim with dolphins
DescriptionExperience the natural wonders of Xel-Ha Park and discover its many attractions on a day admission ticket. A pickup at your Cancun or Riviera Maya hotel is included. See the cenotes, caves, and lakes fed by fresh spring waters that reflect the blue of the sky. Dive and snorkel among hundreds of tropical fish and more than 90 marine species that inhabit the creek. Swim along the river and marvel at the fantastic vegetation along its banks. Enjoy a swim with the dolphins in the lagoon. Experience cliff diving, a rope swing, and a great beach for relaxing. Across the street from the park are some small ruins.
IncludesXel-Ha Park admission Energy breakfast Domestic open bar Towel Locker Snorkeling equipment Buffet lunch Special activities (swimming with dolphins, scuba diving, and sea trekking) Photos
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children from 0-4 years of age cannot occupy a seat on the bus
- The children's price applies to children from 5-11 years of age. Kids have to be under 120cm tall or will be considered adults. If you purchase a ticket at a child's price and your child is taller, you will have to pay the difference at the park
- Be sure to wear comfortable lightweight clothing and walking shoes, and bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, a swimsuit, and a change of clothing
- Pick-up is available at most Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels. You will be informed of the exact pickup time by email. If pickup is not available at your hotel, you will be informed of the nearest meeting point
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Tulum: Mayan Culture & Cenote Half-Day Excursion
Tulum National Park is an ideal location to see Maya archeological ruins and experience the Riviera Maya. This tour saves you the hassle of getting there from Playa del CFrom MX$946.11
Coco Bongo Nightclub
The most amazing nightclub in Cancun, Coco Bongo is waiting!From MX$3,416.03
Tulum, Coba, & Cenote: Full-Day Tour
Walk through Tulum and Coba, the most impressive Mayan archaeological sites in the area. Swim in a natural sinkhole with turquoise waters. Learn about Mayan culture while18 ReviewsFrom MX$1,325.90
Cenote River: Snorkeling & Paddleboarding Tour
Enjoy paddleboarding and snorkeling through the beautiful cenote river on this 2.5-hour tour from Tulum. Admire the wide variety of aquatic life breeding in the mangroveFrom MX$1,158.50
Riviera Maya: Snorkeling and Jungle Mayan Adventure
Have an action-packed day including snorkeling in a cenote, rappeling and ziplining above the stunning Mayan jungle.From MX$1,911.53
Jungle Road Adventure
All top activities inclusive package! The one and only off-road adventure tour in Cancun! Awesome spots to visit, Mayan ruins, zip lines, atv´s, swim in the Mayan jungle10 ReviewsFrom MX$3,649.28
- Best Seller
Chichén Itzá, Ik Kil Cenote & Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
Tour the impressive archaeological complex of Chichén Itzá and discover a ceremonial center of the Maya civilization. Then, go to the sacred sinkhole of Ik Kil and end410 ReviewsFrom MX$888.57
Coba: Mayan Ruins and Cenote Tour from Riviera Maya
Explore the history of the ancient Mayan civilization on a full-day tour to the archaeological site of Coba. Learn how the Mayan people live today, enjoy a tasty lunch, a1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,525.36
Coba, Tulum and Aldea Maya Ruins with Cenote Trip
Discover the mysteries of the Mayans during an immersive guided tour that takes you deep into the Coba and Tulum ruins. After your exploration of the ancient cities, youFrom MX$1,911.53
Isla Mujeres: Snorkel with Open Bar and Buffet
An unforgettable day on board a modern catamaran across the Caribbean sea with snorkeling, an open bar and buffet lunch included.4 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44