Xplor Park All Inclusive Full-Day Tour from Cancun
Spend a day discovering the unique attractions of the Xplor Park in the Riviera Maya. Fly over treetops on ziplines, explore the underground network of rivers and drive an amphibious vehicle through exciting jungle trails.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the rock formations of the Riviera Maya, sculpted over millions of years by mother-nature
- Fly over treetops on 14 different zip lines
- Drive amphibious vehicles along exciting jungle trails
- Swim among the underground rivers and caves
- River raft through caverns and cave formations
- Feast on a healthy buffet in the El Troglodita restaurant
- Get your adrenaline pumping on a full-day's adventure
DescriptionXplor offers some of the most amazing adventures in the Riviera Maya. This full-day ticket gets you access to all of the theme park’s attractions to make your Cancun vacation extra special. Fly over treetops, drive an amphibious vehicle through jungle trails, and explore the inside of caves as you swim in underground rivers. If you love adventure, Xplor is the top attraction in Cancun. Your entry to this unique adventure includes transportation in fully equipped coaches to make it easier to reach the park. A specialized on board guide will fill you in on all the attractions that await. Kick start your adventure by exploring the impressive rock formations, sculpted by mother-nature millions of years ago. Here you can marvel at the underground rivers filled with majestic stalactites and stalagmites. The park offers 4 different activities for adrenaline junkies: zip lines, amphibious vehicles, rafts, and swimming inside underground rivers. These activities are held outdoors providing fun-filled adventure in a natural environment. Drive the 6 miles (10 kilometers) of jungle trails in unique amphibious vehicles, navigate on board thrilling rafts on circuits that stretch over crystal clear water, get a bird’s eye view over the jungle from some of the biggest zip lines found in Latin America, and swim inside ancient caves. When you are ready to eat, you can stop at the El Troglodita restaurant, where you will find the perfect mixture of fresh, high quality food, including a great choice of salads, an international buffet, luscious desserts and a soda fountain complete with fresh fruit juices, coffee, and hot chocolate, as well as oatmeal and peanut cookies.
IncludesRound trip transportation from your hotel 2 circuits with 7 zip lines each Rafts in underground river Amphibious vehicles Exciting lunch buffet Unlimited natural beverages Equipment, including helmet and life jacket Parking
- Xplor Park is open Monday through Saturday from 09:00 to 17:00.
- For your own safety, our harness is adjustable and can be adapted according to visitors’ height and weight. Minimum weight required for this activity is 40 kg (88lbs) and the maximum authorized weight is 136kg (300lbs). The circumference capacity of the harness belt is 140cm and 75cm for the legs.
- Only adults aged 18+ are allowed to drive the amphibious vehicle. A valid I.D. must be presented for the purpose of this activity.
- For your convenience, we suggest you come to Xplor with shorts, t-shirt, bathing suit and swimming shoes. Safety equipment is provided.
- Please help us protect our environment by using sun blockers and suntan lotions free of chemicals
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Chichen-Itzá, Coba, Ik-Kil, and Valladolid
Enjoy an exclusive small-group tour guided by a professional certified guide. Visit Chicehn-Itza, enjoy views of Coba, swim in Ik-Kil, taste tequila at a tequila factory3 ReviewsFrom MX$3,572.04
Ek Balam, Rio Lagartos, and Tequila Private Tour
Explore the recently excavated ruins of Ek Balam, a Mayan city full of carvings, tombs, wall paintings, and mysteries. Visit a tequila factory for a tasting, enjoy lunch,From MX$2,529.39
From Cancun and Riviera Maya Whale Shark Snorkeling
Look for whale sharks in their natural environment on an amazing snorkeling tour off the coast of Isla Contoy. Get up close to the magnificent marine life, and then swimFrom MX$3,842.36
Xel-Ha Park All-Inclusive Admission with Transportation
Experience the natural beauty of Xel-Ha Park. Visit its open-sea aquarium, ecological attractions, and other amazing sights with your day ticket.2 ReviewsFrom MX$2,876.94
Xel-Há Park: All-Inclusive Day Ticket from Riviera Maya
Xel-Há Park is a natural wonder and a snorkeler’s paradise filled with fun activities. If you love nature, there's no better place to practice snorkeling and spend tim6 ReviewsFrom MX$2,316.81
Rio Secreto and Tulum: Full Day Tour
Book this full-day combination package that features a mix of culture and adventure. Visit the world-famous Mayan site of Tulum, at the edge of the turquoise waters of th4 ReviewsFrom MX$4,054.75
Scenic Flight at Sunset
Experience a magical sunset in Cancun from the sky on this 30-minute flight. Head to the skies on a tour that circles Cancun and the surrounding area. Enjoy phenomenal viFrom MX$2,427.25
Food Hoppers 2.5-Hour Tour in Playa del Carmen
Enjoy local food on a guided tour that takes you off the tourist track in Playa del Carmen. Taste delicious dishes at 8 stops, savoring cochinita pibil, carnitas, ice cre2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,255.04
Turtles and Cenotes Tour
Swim with 3 different species of sea turtles in their natural environment on a tour from Cancun and the Riviera Maya hotels. See a great variety of tropical fish and then14 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
Xcaret 'Plus' Tour: Transfers from Riviera Maya
Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Get round-trip transfers from Cancun to explore underground13 ReviewsFrom MX$3,089.14