Xplor Park All-Inclusive Pass in Riviera Maya
See the Riviera Maya! Fly over the treetops on zip lines, drive an amphibious vehicle through the caves and jungle, and swim in underground rivers. This adrenaline-pumping ride through the tropical paradise will be fun for the whole family.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Fly over the jungle in an amphibious vehicle!
- Swim through underground rivers and in atmospheric caves
- Enjoy unlimited drinks and a lunch buffet
- Use the latest safety equipment which we provide
- Relax under the expertise of our professional staff
- Get free parking and use of lockers
DescriptionXplor is a paradise for thrill-seekers holidaying in the Riviera Maya. Zoom past to impressive rock formations as you take part in adrenaline pumping activities such as rafting, cave swimming and zip lining. This dynamic all-inclusive tour is located at the heart of a natural site in the jungle. With the latest safety equipment and the expertise of the professional staff, live out your Riviera Maya adventure and become at one with the beautiful nature of the area. Drive for 10 kilometers in our amphibious vehicles stretching 570 meters over crystal clear water. Receive panoramic views over the jungle as you glide down our zip lines – the 14 biggest in the whole of Latin America. See the famed stalagmite rock formations as you swim through the caves. The all-inclusive pass includes 2 circuits with 7 zip-lines each, 2 circuits to travel on the amphibious vehicles, 2 circuits of the river swim, and 1 circuit to go river rafting. You will also be treated to a complimentary lunch buffet and unlimited drinks throughout the day.
IncludesZip Lines Rafts Amphibious ATVs 1 energetic lunch buffet Unlimited beverages 2 circuits with 7 Zip Lines each Equipment: Harness and helmet 2 circuits to travel with amphibious vehicles Equipment: helmet 2 circuits stalactite River Swim with equipment 1 circuit to go river rafting with equipment Parking Transportation
- Xplor Park is opened Monday through to Saturday from 09:00 to 17:00.
- For your own safety, our harness is adjustable and can be adapted according to our visitors’ height and weight. Minimum weight required for this activity is that of 40 kilograms (88lbs) and the maximum authorized weight is that of 136 kilograms (300lbs). The circumference capacity of the harness belt is that of 140 centimeters and 75 centimeters for the legs.
- Only adults of 18 years of age and above are allowed to drive the vehicle. A valid ID must be presented for the purpose of this activity.
- The minimum age to book this attraction is 5 years old. Children under 5 years of age are not accepted in the park.
- For your convenience, we suggest you come to the Park Xplor with shorts, t-shirt, bathing suit and swimming shoes. We provide safety equipment.
- Please help us to protect our environment by using sun blocks and suntan lotions free of chemicals.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Chichen-Itzá, Coba, Ik-Kil, and Valladolid
Enjoy an exclusive small-group tour guided by a professional certified guide. Visit Chicehn-Itza, enjoy views of Coba, swim in Ik-Kil, taste tequila at a tequila factory3 ReviewsFrom MX$3,572.04
Ek Balam, Rio Lagartos, and Tequila Private Tour
Explore the recently excavated ruins of Ek Balam, a Mayan city full of carvings, tombs, wall paintings, and mysteries. Visit a tequila factory for a tasting, enjoy lunch,From MX$2,529.39
From Cancun and Riviera Maya Whale Shark Snorkeling
Look for whale sharks in their natural environment on an amazing snorkeling tour off the coast of Isla Contoy. Get up close to the magnificent marine life, and then swimFrom MX$3,842.36
Xel-Ha Park All-Inclusive Admission with Transportation
Experience the natural beauty of Xel-Ha Park. Visit its open-sea aquarium, ecological attractions, and other amazing sights with your day ticket.2 ReviewsFrom MX$2,876.94
Xel-Há Park: All-Inclusive Day Ticket from Riviera Maya
Xel-Há Park is a natural wonder and a snorkeler’s paradise filled with fun activities. If you love nature, there's no better place to practice snorkeling and spend tim6 ReviewsFrom MX$2,316.81
Rio Secreto and Tulum: Full Day Tour
Book this full-day combination package that features a mix of culture and adventure. Visit the world-famous Mayan site of Tulum, at the edge of the turquoise waters of th4 ReviewsFrom MX$4,054.75
Scenic Flight at Sunset
Experience a magical sunset in Cancun from the sky on this 30-minute flight. Head to the skies on a tour that circles Cancun and the surrounding area. Enjoy phenomenal viFrom MX$2,427.25
Food Hoppers 2.5-Hour Tour in Playa del Carmen
Enjoy local food on a guided tour that takes you off the tourist track in Playa del Carmen. Taste delicious dishes at 8 stops, savoring cochinita pibil, carnitas, ice cre2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,255.04
Turtles and Cenotes Tour
Swim with 3 different species of sea turtles in their natural environment on a tour from Cancun and the Riviera Maya hotels. See a great variety of tropical fish and then14 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
Xcaret 'Plus' Tour: Transfers from Riviera Maya
Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Get round-trip transfers from Cancun to explore underground13 ReviewsFrom MX$3,089.14