Xplor Park All-Inclusive Tour in the Riviera Maya
Visit Xplor Park in Mexico and live an adventure at the heart of the Riviera Maya. Fly over treetops, drive an amphibious vehicle through the jungle, and swim inside caves and underground rivers. Then, ride the longest ziplines in Latin America!
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Drive for 10 kilometers using an amphibuous vehicle along 6.2 mile long adventure in the exotic Caribbean jungle and deep into the caverns
- Raft over crystal clear water and 65 million-year-old rock formations
- Get a bird’s eye view over the jungle on some of Latin America's longest ziplines
- Swim 400 meters (1200 feet) inside ancient caves
- Feast in an all you can eat buffet lunch
DescriptionHave an unique underground adventure in 65 million-year-old rock formations. On this tour, you will have a great time in various activities using the latest and safest equipment. You will drive for 10 kilometers using amphibious vehicles, navigate onboard rafts on circuits stretching 570 and 530 meters over crystal-clear water, and get a bird’s eye view over a jungle, thanks to the 14 biggest zip lines found in Latin America! As if all that is not exciting enough, you will also swim 400 meters inside ancient caves! One thing's for sure: you will never forget your exciting adventure tour from Xyplor Park.
IncludesRound trip transportation from the comfort of your hotel Zip Lines Rafts Amphibious ATVs 1 energetic lunch buffet Unlimited natural beverages 2 circuits with 7 Zip Lines each Equipment: Harness and helmet 2 circuits to travel with amphibious vehicles. Only 18 and older can drive Equipment: helmet 2 circuits stalactite River Swim Equipment: life jacket, helmet 1 circuit to go river rafting Equipment: hand-paddles, raft and helmet Locker (for 2) Parking
- Xplor Park is open Monday through Saturday from 9:00 to 17:00. For your own safety, our harness is adjustable and can be adapted according to our visitors’ height and weight. Minimum weight required for this activity is that of 40 kg (88lbs) and the maximum authorized weight is 136kg (300lbs). The circumference capacity of the harness belt is that of 140cm and 75cm for the legs. Only adults of 18+ are allowed to drive the vehicle. A valid I.D. must be presented for the purpose of this activity. For your convenience, we suggest you come to the Park Xplor with shorts, t-shirt, bathing suit, and swimming shoes. Safety equipment is provided by us to you. Please help us protect our environment by using sun blockers and suntan lotions free of chemicals.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Chichen-Itzá, Coba, Ik-Kil, and Valladolid
Enjoy an exclusive small-group tour guided by a professional certified guide. Visit Chicehn-Itza, enjoy views of Coba, swim in Ik-Kil, taste tequila at a tequila factory3 ReviewsFrom MX$3,572.04
Ek Balam, Rio Lagartos, and Tequila Private Tour
Explore the recently excavated ruins of Ek Balam, a Mayan city full of carvings, tombs, wall paintings, and mysteries. Visit a tequila factory for a tasting, enjoy lunch,From MX$2,529.39
From Cancun and Riviera Maya Whale Shark Snorkeling
Look for whale sharks in their natural environment on an amazing snorkeling tour off the coast of Isla Contoy. Get up close to the magnificent marine life, and then swimFrom MX$3,842.36
Xel-Ha Park All-Inclusive Admission with Transportation
Experience the natural beauty of Xel-Ha Park. Visit its open-sea aquarium, ecological attractions, and other amazing sights with your day ticket.2 ReviewsFrom MX$2,876.94
Xel-Há Park: All-Inclusive Day Ticket from Riviera Maya
Xel-Há Park is a natural wonder and a snorkeler’s paradise filled with fun activities. If you love nature, there's no better place to practice snorkeling and spend tim6 ReviewsFrom MX$2,316.81
Rio Secreto and Tulum: Full Day Tour
Book this full-day combination package that features a mix of culture and adventure. Visit the world-famous Mayan site of Tulum, at the edge of the turquoise waters of th4 ReviewsFrom MX$4,054.75
Scenic Flight at Sunset
Experience a magical sunset in Cancun from the sky on this 30-minute flight. Head to the skies on a tour that circles Cancun and the surrounding area. Enjoy phenomenal viFrom MX$2,427.25
Food Hoppers 2.5-Hour Tour in Playa del Carmen
Enjoy local food on a guided tour that takes you off the tourist track in Playa del Carmen. Taste delicious dishes at 8 stops, savoring cochinita pibil, carnitas, ice cre2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,255.04
Turtles and Cenotes Tour
Swim with 3 different species of sea turtles in their natural environment on a tour from Cancun and the Riviera Maya hotels. See a great variety of tropical fish and then14 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
Xcaret 'Plus' Tour: Transfers from Riviera Maya
Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Get round-trip transfers from Cancun to explore underground13 ReviewsFrom MX$3,089.14