Xplor Park All-Inclusive Tour in the Riviera Maya
Visit Xplor Park in Mexico and live an adventure at the heart of the Riviera Maya. Fly over treetops, drive an amphibious vehicle through the jungle, and swim inside caves and underground rivers. Then, ride the longest ziplines in Latin America!
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Drive for 10 kilometers using an amphibuous vehicle along 6.2 mile long adventure in the exotic Caribbean jungle and deep into the caverns
- Raft over crystal clear water and 65 million-year-old rock formations
- Get a bird’s eye view over the jungle on some of Latin America's longest ziplines
- Swim 400 meters (1200 feet) inside ancient caves
- Feast in an all you can eat buffet lunch
DescriptionHave an unique underground adventure in 65 million-year-old rock formations. On this tour, you will have a great time in various activities using the latest and safest equipment. You will drive for 10 kilometers using amphibious vehicles, navigate onboard rafts on circuits stretching 570 and 530 meters over crystal-clear water, and get a bird’s eye view over a jungle, thanks to the 14 biggest zip lines found in Latin America! As if all that is not exciting enough, you will also swim 400 meters inside ancient caves! One thing's for sure: you will never forget your exciting adventure tour from Xyplor Park.
IncludesRound trip transportation from the comfort of your hotel Zip Lines Rafts Amphibious ATVs 1 energetic lunch buffet Unlimited natural beverages 2 circuits with 7 Zip Lines each Equipment: Harness and helmet 2 circuits to travel with amphibious vehicles. Only 18 and older can drive Equipment: helmet 2 circuits stalactite River Swim Equipment: life jacket, helmet 1 circuit to go river rafting Equipment: hand-paddles, raft and helmet Locker (for 2) Parking
- Xplor Park is open Monday through Saturday from 9:00 to 17:00. For your own safety, our harness is adjustable and can be adapted according to our visitors’ height and weight. Minimum weight required for this activity is that of 40 kg (88lbs) and the maximum authorized weight is 136kg (300lbs). The circumference capacity of the harness belt is that of 140cm and 75cm for the legs. Only adults of 18+ are allowed to drive the vehicle. A valid I.D. must be presented for the purpose of this activity. For your convenience, we suggest you come to the Park Xplor with shorts, t-shirt, bathing suit, and swimming shoes. Safety equipment is provided by us to you. Please help us protect our environment by using sun blockers and suntan lotions free of chemicals.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Tulum: Mayan Culture & Cenote Half-Day Excursion
Tulum National Park is an ideal location to see Maya archeological ruins and experience the Riviera Maya. This tour saves you the hassle of getting there from Playa del CFrom MX$946.11
Coco Bongo Nightclub
The most amazing nightclub in Cancun, Coco Bongo is waiting!From MX$3,416.03
Tulum, Coba, & Cenote: Full-Day Tour
Walk through Tulum and Coba, the most impressive Mayan archaeological sites in the area. Swim in a natural sinkhole with turquoise waters. Learn about Mayan culture while18 ReviewsFrom MX$1,325.90
Cenote River: Snorkeling & Paddleboarding Tour
Enjoy paddleboarding and snorkeling through the beautiful cenote river on this 2.5-hour tour from Tulum. Admire the wide variety of aquatic life breeding in the mangroveFrom MX$1,158.50
Riviera Maya: Snorkeling and Jungle Mayan Adventure
Have an action-packed day including snorkeling in a cenote, rappeling and ziplining above the stunning Mayan jungle.From MX$1,911.53
Jungle Road Adventure
All top activities inclusive package! The one and only off-road adventure tour in Cancun! Awesome spots to visit, Mayan ruins, zip lines, atv´s, swim in the Mayan jungle10 ReviewsFrom MX$3,649.28
- Best Seller
Chichén Itzá, Ik Kil Cenote & Valladolid All-Inclusive Tour
Tour the impressive archaeological complex of Chichén Itzá and discover a ceremonial center of the Maya civilization. Then, go to the sacred sinkhole of Ik Kil and end410 ReviewsFrom MX$888.57
Coba: Mayan Ruins and Cenote Tour from Riviera Maya
Explore the history of the ancient Mayan civilization on a full-day tour to the archaeological site of Coba. Learn how the Mayan people live today, enjoy a tasty lunch, a1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,525.36
Coba, Tulum and Aldea Maya Ruins with Cenote Trip
Discover the mysteries of the Mayans during an immersive guided tour that takes you deep into the Coba and Tulum ruins. After your exploration of the ancient cities, youFrom MX$1,911.53
Isla Mujeres: Snorkel with Open Bar and Buffet
An unforgettable day on board a modern catamaran across the Caribbean sea with snorkeling, an open bar and buffet lunch included.4 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44