Xplor Park All-Inclusive Tour in the Riviera Maya
Visit Xplor Park in Mexico and live an adventure at the heart of the Riviera Maya. Fly over treetops, drive an amphibious vehicle through the jungle, and swim inside caves and underground rivers. Then, ride the longest ziplines in Latin America!
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Drive for 10 kilometers using an amphibuous vehicle along 6.2 mile long adventure in the exotic Caribbean jungle and deep into the caverns
- Raft over crystal clear water and 65 million-year-old rock formations
- Get a bird’s eye view over the jungle on some of Latin America's longest ziplines
- Swim 400 meters (1200 feet) inside ancient caves
- Feast in an all you can eat buffet lunch
DescriptionHave an unique underground adventure in 65 million-year-old rock formations. On this tour, you will have a great time in various activities using the latest and safest equipment. You will drive for 10 kilometers using amphibious vehicles, navigate onboard rafts on circuits stretching 570 and 530 meters over crystal-clear water, and get a bird’s eye view over a jungle, thanks to the 14 biggest zip lines found in Latin America! As if all that is not exciting enough, you will also swim 400 meters inside ancient caves! One thing's for sure: you will never forget your exciting adventure tour from Xyplor Park.
IncludesRound trip transportation from the comfort of your hotel Zip Lines Rafts Amphibious ATVs 1 energetic lunch buffet Unlimited natural beverages 2 circuits with 7 Zip Lines each Equipment: Harness and helmet 2 circuits to travel with amphibious vehicles. Only 18 and older can drive Equipment: helmet 2 circuits stalactite River Swim Equipment: life jacket, helmet 1 circuit to go river rafting Equipment: hand-paddles, raft and helmet Locker (for 2) Parking
- Xplor Park is open Monday through Saturday from 9:00 to 17:00. For your own safety, our harness is adjustable and can be adapted according to our visitors’ height and weight. Minimum weight required for this activity is that of 40 kg (88lbs) and the maximum authorized weight is 136kg (300lbs). The circumference capacity of the harness belt is that of 140cm and 75cm for the legs. Only adults of 18+ are allowed to drive the vehicle. A valid I.D. must be presented for the purpose of this activity. For your convenience, we suggest you come to the Park Xplor with shorts, t-shirt, bathing suit, and swimming shoes. Safety equipment is provided by us to you. Please help us protect our environment by using sun blockers and suntan lotions free of chemicals.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Aktun Chen: Caves, Cenote and Zip Line Expedition
The Aktun Chen Expedition brings you to the heart of the Riviera Maya jungle for a day of adventure and interaction with nature. You can zipline, snorkel and become a “From MX$1,911.53
Two-Reef Snorkeling Experience from Cancun
Enjoy a half-day snorkeling adventure from Cancun, exploring the second-longest coral barrier reef on the planet. Visit two spectacular reef sites.1 ReviewsFrom MX$1,332.28
Jungle Tour Aquaworld
The Jungle Tour is Cancun’s signature snorkel tour - no one does it better than at Aquaworld!From MX$1,351.58
From Cancún and the Riviera Maya: Xcaret Park
Experience the traditions of the Mayans in Mexico at Xcaret Park. Journey into the Mayan jungle, swim in underground rivers and see a night show at the archaeological ruiFrom MX$2,799.52
Private Bird Watching in Cancun
Not many people realize that The Riviera Maya more specifically Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve is a great spot for bird watching. Along with a knowledgeable birding guide,1 ReviewsFrom MX$8,688.75
Royal Garrafon Park Isla Mujeres Day Trip from Cancun
Snorkel among colorful reef gardens at Garrafon Park on a 8-hour tour from Cancun. Cross the Caribbean Sea to Isla Mujeres, and spend hours making use of facilities such8 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
From Cancún: Day Trip to Las Coloradas and Ek Balam
See the amazing pink lakes of Las Coloradas and the Mayan ruins of Ek Balam on a day trip from Cancún. Get back to nature in the mangrove forests of the Rio Lagartos bio10 ReviewsFrom MX$2,876.94
Tulum, Cenote and Playa del Carmen Full-Day Tour from Cancun
Discover 3 jewels of the Mexican Caribbean on a full-day tour from Cancun. Visit the Mayan ruins of Tulum, swim in a natural sinkhole and end the day with a walk on the s19 ReviewsFrom MX$1,075.67
Coba Maya Ville Full-Day Tour
Discover the history and culture of the Maya civilization on this full-day tour form Cancun/Riviera Maya. Visit the archaeological site of Coba, see the Nohoch Muul pyramFrom MX$2,490.78
Playa del Carmen: Mayan Underworld Explorer Tour
Discover the sacred underground rivers and caves of the ancient Mayans on an explorer tour from Playa del Carmen. Enter the caves in the jungle to swim and look at the ot2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,255.04