Zip-Line and ATV Combo Tour
Enjoy a four-hour eco jungle adventure. Fly through the treetops on a zip line and then explore the flora and fauna on an ATV.
Are you a business owner in Cancun?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Cancun.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Zip-line through the jungle and a cenote
- Take a thrilling ATV ride through the jungle
- Discover the stunning flora and fauna around you
DescriptionExperience a great zip-lining tour in a breathtaking eco park. There are six different zip-lines, four in the jungle and two in a cenote. Added to this is a fun ATV through the jungle, completing your adventure experience. Feel the adrenaline running through your veins as you begin with the circuit zip-line flying among the treetops moving around each of the 10 towers distributed over seven lines and two suspension bridges. After a short break, enter the jungle driving powerful ATV motorcycles in the jungle of the Caribbean. This will be an unforgettable expedition in the jungle in a natural setting where you will see different flora and fauna.
IncludesBilingual guide ATV rental fee Swimming in a cenote Zip-lines in the jungle and in a cenote A snack and a bottle of water Medical insurance Round-trip transportation with A/C Any other activities in Riviera Maya Any meals, snacks or beverages during the ground transportation trip Souvenirs, handicrafts, clothes, or any other product or service not mentioned on the inclusions list Photo or video services Tips
- Bring comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, sunscreen and insect repellent, swimsuit and towel
- Bring cash or credit card for extra activities, souvenirs and personal shopping, use of video camera
- All children must be accompanied by and adult
- In case of using a wheelchair, we recommend you bring a companion
- The maximum weight of of guests to take part on this activity is 240 lb, while the minimum is 55 lb
- Basic swimming skills are necessary to take part in some of the activities of the tour
- This tour is not recommended for travelers with a limited mobility, with breathing problems or with a heart condition, pregnant women, those with recent surgeries, or people who cannot perform moderate physical activities
- People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be allowed to participate in this tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Chichen-Itzá, Coba, Ik-Kil, and Valladolid
Enjoy an exclusive small-group tour guided by a professional certified guide. Visit Chicehn-Itza, enjoy views of Coba, swim in Ik-Kil, taste tequila at a tequila factory3 ReviewsFrom MX$3,572.04
Ek Balam, Rio Lagartos, and Tequila Private Tour
Explore the recently excavated ruins of Ek Balam, a Mayan city full of carvings, tombs, wall paintings, and mysteries. Visit a tequila factory for a tasting, enjoy lunch,From MX$2,529.39
From Cancun and Riviera Maya Whale Shark Snorkeling
Look for whale sharks in their natural environment on an amazing snorkeling tour off the coast of Isla Contoy. Get up close to the magnificent marine life, and then swimFrom MX$3,842.36
Xel-Ha Park All-Inclusive Admission with Transportation
Experience the natural beauty of Xel-Ha Park. Visit its open-sea aquarium, ecological attractions, and other amazing sights with your day ticket.2 ReviewsFrom MX$2,876.94
Xel-Há Park: All-Inclusive Day Ticket from Riviera Maya
Xel-Há Park is a natural wonder and a snorkeler’s paradise filled with fun activities. If you love nature, there's no better place to practice snorkeling and spend tim6 ReviewsFrom MX$2,316.81
Rio Secreto and Tulum: Full Day Tour
Book this full-day combination package that features a mix of culture and adventure. Visit the world-famous Mayan site of Tulum, at the edge of the turquoise waters of th4 ReviewsFrom MX$4,054.75
Scenic Flight at Sunset
Experience a magical sunset in Cancun from the sky on this 30-minute flight. Head to the skies on a tour that circles Cancun and the surrounding area. Enjoy phenomenal viFrom MX$2,427.25
Food Hoppers 2.5-Hour Tour in Playa del Carmen
Enjoy local food on a guided tour that takes you off the tourist track in Playa del Carmen. Taste delicious dishes at 8 stops, savoring cochinita pibil, carnitas, ice cre2 ReviewsFrom MX$1,255.04
Turtles and Cenotes Tour
Swim with 3 different species of sea turtles in their natural environment on a tour from Cancun and the Riviera Maya hotels. See a great variety of tropical fish and then14 ReviewsFrom MX$1,718.44
Xcaret 'Plus' Tour: Transfers from Riviera Maya
Visit the number 1 attraction in the Riviera Maya at Xcaret Park and enjoy the cultural traditions of Mexico. Get round-trip transfers from Cancun to explore underground13 ReviewsFrom MX$3,089.14